Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey Spyderjuice, there is some breeze coming through the hole, nuttin bad and no noise from there noticed. Had a similiar "vent" in my Goldwing windshield with a flap to open or close it, never was hit by a bug through it but the calsci has a little less restriction so I'll have to wait till spring to see if any buggies make it through. Wondered bout that one myself. When I was shopping for a larger shield the one thing that sold me on the calsci was their statement that the hole was designed to relieve back pressure from the action of the shield blocking the wind in the first place. This backpressure causes the wind turbulance which contributes to "bobblehead". Seems to be accurate so far.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjuice View Post
    Thanks to all who replied. I'm trying to decide on Cal-si, F1, or wait on BRP shield.Juice
    I highly recommend the F1 Slider, and it's on sale!

Spyder Garage

The F1 slider is definately Marcel's best "all purpose" windshield followed by his EVO III.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I purchased an adjustable windshield that has a defective upper part. It has so much optical distortion that I can't use it after dark. I have called Marcel July 5 times but my calls are not returned. I have sent him 6 emails with no reply. I need a replacement of the upper part of my windshield that does not have any optical distortion. What do I have to do to have M July replace the defective upper part of my windshield? As of today I do not find Marcel july to be a rsponsible supplier. Arthur Cohen, Ibsen 72, Mexico City 11560