Spyder Garage

Default RT windshields any condition

I do a lot of Patriot Guard stuff and find I would like to honor each different servicemember's branch of service with a windshield decorated with the service's emblem and maybe a conflict that service is famous for, for example, Marines, Mt. Suribachi, Army, Normandy, etc. i can get the vinyl graphics done, like I've done with my avatar, I was able to get some of those Memphis Shades windshields online very reasonably, some as little as $30, and the graphics were somewhat expensive, but, I find they are worth the effort, when a family member can pick out their loved one's service branch, and know they were represented on my bike. I want to carry that to the next level with my Spyder, and have one specific to their branch. I can't afford to buy 6 Spyder windshields at $200+ each for new ones. For my purposes, an old one, even one that is scratched and gouged up will do the job. If you have replaced yours and your wife wants it off the dinner table, scratched up, it doesn't matter, I can use it and recycle it into a work of art. I've got 3 X 5 flags for all 6 services, that I am going to fly on the back, but would really like to represent their service front to rear.
    If you would like to represent your service, or that of a loved one let me know and I will try to acommodate your wishes. I can't afford a lot, but would help out with shipping, if anyone would be interested, shoot me a PM, thanks in advance for your support.

Doc

Spyder Garage

---------------BUMP--------------

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

What a great cause. If I had one, I'd surely send it.

You might check with some of the sponsors here that are dealers. And also check with F4 shields. They are a sponsor and might have some seconds, scratched items, OEM take offs or defective returns.

Spyder Garage

I hadn't thought about checking with the sponsors, I kind of thought they would dump their takeoffs to avoid excess storage, but, I may be able to get them to save them for me now.
    Thanks

Doc

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry..!!

I don't have RT..only RS but you might also check dealers who may have warrantied some damaged windshields or changed some out. I know we always kept that stuff...good luck..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I've got one coming, but there are 6 services, I have one of my own, so I am down to only 4 needed, so BUMP
    The one contributor has left open the service, and that will help, but surely we have some Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine, Coast Guard, or Merchant Marine vets, or family members of these uniformed services that would like to honor their family member.
    Thanks once more.

Doc