Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Trickle charge port

I have both a 2014 RT and a 2014 RTSE^ Limited. On the RT in the frunk is a trickle charge connection inside the the front liner.
    I do not find one on the RTSE6 Limited. Am I missing something?
    Jim Lemkow
    2012 RT Limited Brown with Tan Corbin Lamonster style seat,
    two Boys slip on pipes, fender lights, cup holder, seal floor boards, Elka Shocks

2013 STS - Elka Shocks, Two Bothers Exhaust..lots of lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I had to have one installed in my limited

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jlemkow View Post
    I have both a 2014 RT and a 2014 RTSE^ Limited. On the RT in the frunk is a trickle charge connection inside the the front liner.
    I do not find one on the RTSE6 Limited. Am I missing something?
    Refer to page 60 of your owner's manual. In the RH fuse box if you reposition fuse 6 to position 7 the rear power outlet will be hot all of the time and you can connect your trickle charger there. The trickle charge connector in the frunk on your RT was probably installed by the dealer. Your RTL may have one installed that is tied up behind the frunk. Remove your battery cover and look around. Good luck!
    2014 Black RT SE

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cbell1 View Post
    Refer to page 60 of your owner's manual. In the RH fuse box if you reposition fuse 6 to position 7 the rear power outlet will be hot all of the time and you can connect your trickle charger there. The trickle charge connector in the frunk on your RT was probably installed by the dealer. Your RTL may have one installed that is tied up behind the frunk. Remove your battery cover and look around. Good luck!
    Put one on the battery myself. Thanks for the tips. Forgot how much easier it was to get to the battery on the 2014 vs the 2012
    Jim Lemkow
    2012 RT Limited Brown with Tan Corbin Lamonster style seat,
    two Boys slip on pipes, fender lights, cup holder, seal floor boards, Elka Shocks

2013 STS - Elka Shocks, Two Bothers Exhaust..lots of lights