Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ......Well to say I'm surprised is an understatement ......I posted this " need a ride request " about 86 hours ago.......and except for Bob Denman and a few vague maybe's the common feeling seems to be " take a cab " it's only 40 miles , you should be able to afford it .....& " hire a limo " for the same reason,.....and it was also suggested I rent a U-Haul ? ? ? ....I haven't figuered that one out yet............Actually surprised isn't the right word .......... " DISAPPOINTED " is more like it ....I really thought Spyderlovers were a like a Family.....people that you could count on to step up and assist if possible........I guess this request was asking to much.........S0 as of this moment I'm canceling my plans ......Mike

Hey Mike
    I think you have to keep a couple of points in mind:

1. While you did post this 86 hours ago, you need to remember that there are some of us,,, myself included,,, that are on Spyderlovers daily. But there are many many others for whom 86 hours of not logging into Spyderlovers is not uncommon. Some people may not login for a week at a time, and even if they do, many only look at the posts on the home page. So it is highly likely that the narrow segment of St Louis area Ryder's that you want to communicate with haven't even seen your post. Not everyone is like Bob, with a Spyderlovers IV connected to his veins!
    2. I would have been more than happy to contact some members I personally know in St Louis,,, but, when I asked what dealer you were going to, you didn't want to give out the info. Knowing which dealer would likely be the first question they would ask. St Louis Powersports is somewhat southeast of Lambert. While Teds MC World is very much northeast. So while I know you wanted to make some sort of contest out of it,,, not sharing that info limits what those of us who wanted to help could do. So don't be making us feel like it's our fault.

I'm shocked that a lack of response really made you cancel your plans for the trip and purchase. Seriously dude, you must not have been very serious about the trip!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wow this thread has gone weird, which I am sure was not the intention! Last post I will make on it! Once again good luck Mike!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

my buddy mike on an rt!! never thought i'd see the day!!! congrats bro!!! looking forward to seeing it at spyderquest!!!