Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default RS handlebar Risers

OK I know the Kwel Metal probably make the best but they are pretty expensive so I am looking at the Custom Dynamic risers in black. I was wondering more about the quality for those that purchased a set. Have they lasted, any rust, any unsual ware. Also I have seen some RS's with the a black center console (dont know what it is really called) Is this something you buy or was it painted? I think all the risers look better if the whole unit is black. It does not appear so much as a modification when everything is black.

Anyone out there ready to sale thier Corbin or Ultimate seat?

Spyder Garage

Default e z risers

i've had the e z risers for three years, zero problems. i believe they are aluminum. i bought the black ones.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by coz; 05-22-2014 at 08:36 PM.
    it was fun while it lasted.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have the Kewl Metal risers because I needed some lift but I needed some "twist" too and the EZ's couldn't do that........they were worth the long wait, though.

Spyder Garage

Re: but they are pretty expensive so I am looking at the Custom Dynamic risers in black. I was wondering more about the quality for those that purchased a set.

Hi Tazzel,

I bought these: http://www.esicycleproducts.com/spydereasyriser.html

I talked to them because their shorter ones cost about $100 more & I was curious as to why. They said that the 4 1/2" ones @ $130, were cast and the more expensive ones were built on a CNC machine.

I'm a ret'd. Mech Engr & spent nearly my entire career working with all types of metal forming; so I was somewhat wary about the cast ones.

I rolled the dice & bought the cast ( cheaper ) ones. IMO they are a very well built product. The workmanship is first rate.

I have not yet installed them ( lots of questions for some folks ) but plan on tackling the job just after the weekend.

Give them a call ( their email replies could use a little work ),

Jerry Baumchen

PS) I bought the black ones.
    'I'll never forget what's her name.'

'Things are more like they are now than they ever have been before.' Dwight Eisenhower

2008 GS SE-5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I know this late, but I cut the handle bar dash in the shape of a V. It can than use any 7/8 bar. I used Moose Racing high rise ATV bars. Only $45. They give more pull back and more rise with the stock cables. I've done four other bikes like this and everyone is happy with the results.

Spyder Garage

Default RS RISERS

there is a thread in here where RT handlebars successfully replace RS/RSS handlebars

Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Machinegunner View Post
    I know this late, but I cut the handle bar dash in the shape of a V. It can than use any 7/8 bar. I used Moose Racing high rise ATV bars. Only $45. They give more pull back and more rise with the stock cables. I've done four other bikes like this and everyone is happy with the results.
    Can you show some pictures? That would really help.

Thanks -
    Bakerman

2011 RSS

Spyder Garage

I agree . Post some pictures