Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye299 View Post
    Ron, I hope you have a very large mailbox! I have a feeling you are going to need it!
    Yes, mailbox bigger than most, but my personal email is small, but questions can go to our spyderquest email, spyderquest2014@gmail.com or you can pm I or Randy.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by prin View Post
    I see that Americade is offering a trip to the Can Am factory. Any chance of that happening with SpyderQuest? I know many would be interested. Secondly, I tried to book an extra (early) night witht the host hotel (GEL) and was told they are not booking any rooms on Sept. 10 as they will be closed. Saiid they were opening up for Spyderquest on Thursday. If that is true, how can we register on Wednesday and how will vendors be there if they are not open?

Just got off the phone and they are open..... Call them back and give them the promo code and if you have any problems ask to speak to Steve Kriebial directly. The person you spoke with was speaking of the waterpark that will be closed on Wen, not the hotel. The waterpark will open on Thursday-Saturday for us.
    Last edited by arntufun; 05-22-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Just got off the phone and they are open..... Call them back and give them the promo code and if you have any problems ask to speak to Steve Kriebial directly. The person you spoke with was speaking of the waterpark that will be closed on Wen, not the hotel. The waterpark will open on Thursday-Saturday for us.
    I just got off the phone with them. Thanks for clearing that up. You guys are super. Now, what about a tour of the Can Am factory? <grin>

Thanks again,

prin

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

How much is registration? I'm wondering if I can afford a 3rd trip this year.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Patti, go to the website and open up the registration form, It spells it all out. Thanks Ron. http://kyoudai-games.com/spyderquest/
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Patti, go to the website and open up the registration form, It spells it all out. Thanks Ron. http://kyoudai-games.com/spyderquest/
    OK. But is it possible to decide which rydes to go on and pay at the time?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Check out the event and ride itinerary on the website, there is a good description of everything as well as links for further info. Some thing have limits and that is spelled out as well for various reasons. Pre-registration ends 8/2/14, at this time the tee shirt order will go in. This will also give us time to adjust volunteer personal to accommodate everyone of which we all are.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Check out the event and ride itinerary on the website, there is a good description of everything as well as links for further info. Some thing have limits and that is spelled out as well for various reasons. Pre-registration ends 8/2/14, at this time the tee shirt order will go in. This will also give us time to adjust volunteer personal to accommodate everyone of which we all are.
    I guess that's a 'no'.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Ron, how is the registration going? Hope they are pouring in!

2016 F3 Limited Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    I guess that's a 'no'.
    You have tell 8/2/14 if needed.
    Happy Spyder Owner

arntufun

I guess that's a 'no'.

How about we do this.......... If you register for the event soon (1 week), I will guarentee you a slot for any riding event that you want to go on two weeks prior to Spyderquest so you will know for sure the rides you able to do. This is for you, and only you and obviously, we couldn't do this for all since we need to know how many would be in a particular ride (we are all volunteers, please understand). You email me at Spyderquest2014@gmail.com within 3 days and I'll make sure you are taking care of !!!!!!!
    Last edited by arntufun; 05-25-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    How about we do this.......... If you register for the event soon (1 week), I will guarentee you a slot for any riding event that you want to go on two weeks prior to Spyderquest so you will know for sure the rides you able to do. This is for you, and only you and obviously, we couldn't do this for all since we need to know how many would be in a particular ride (we are all volunteers, please understand). You email me at Spyderquest2014@gmail.com within 3 days and I'll make sure you are taken care of !!!!!!!
    I don't want special treatment. I'm just trying to see how it works for this event, and I was hoping to make firmer plans later. I'll study the itenerary more and sign up for something when I register. Thanks.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

arntufun

I don't want special treatment. I'm just trying to see how it works for this event, and I was hoping to make firmer plans later. I'll study the itenerary more and sign up for something when I register. Thanks.

No problem....... We would love to have you at our event. If you have any further question's don't hesitate to post, PM me or send a email !!!!! We are just riders, looking to have a great time.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Next question -

The opening ceremony & dinner is is the lodge's "rustically elegant" ballroom. The dinner cruise is "luxurious."

Is fancy-dress recommended?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default We'll......

I'm one of the volunteers' at this event.
    There best not be a need for fancy duds, as I don't own any.
    Every day street clothes worked last year, so that should work this year also.

Bill Pitman, name tag maker

Spyder Garage

Yes Patti casual dress works for all.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Dress is casual, but i will not be bringing "The Apron" this year.

Just sayin'.............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Looks like I may be attending this event this year.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredux View Post
    as a vendor i hope?vending is free, all we ask is a product donation be made as a sponsor for our infamous "farkle bingo!" as a sponsor you also get website post, verbal introduction at the bingo, and your companys name on our huge banner! (which will be in loads of pictures!!!) contact me if you are interested!!!it's people like you that make these events what they are!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default confirmation

Any chance of getting a confirmation of registration receipt. I sent registration and check in some time ago. Check has not been cashed yet. You guys do such a great job I am not worried but would feel better if a list of those registered or an email saying, yes we have you registered would be nice. The US postal service has been known to lose a few things. Thanks again. Looking forward to SpyderQuest.

prin
    (Ted Mackey)

pringchs@aol.com

Spyder Garage

Ted, yours came only yesterday, after my first deposit so it will likely be another week before your check will get deposited. I deposit about once a week. And now that I have a good bunch in I will start a post listing those registered over the weekend.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Ted, yours came only yesterday, after my first deposit so it will likely be another week before your check will get deposited. I deposit about once a week. And now that I have a good bunch in I will start a post listing those registered over the weekend.
    Thank you. Just happy that you received it. Again we appreciate the tremendous efforts folks put into SpyderQuest.

Ted

Spyder Garage

Default Should I Go???

Good morning from Texas! I'm considering SpyderQuest, but am hoping you can provide a bit of perspective. This would be a 1,800 mile journey to get there, and as this is the first year I've had a Spyder and would be the first event I've gone to, I'd like to get your opinion!

Given the distance, would you say this would be an amazing event that you would travel that distance to participate? Is the scenery of the rides and experience truly incredible? And is there enough things to do, etc. that it would be worth driving 4-5 days total for a 2 day event?

On the map it's only like 6 inches away, but I know that six inches gets really long when I'm 5 hours in the saddle!

Thanks, and hope to hear some compelling thoughts that takes away any doubts!!

PS - Any other riders heading that direction between Texas and NY... long drive to be solo!!

Spyder Garage

Default Rydes and Events

[QUOTE=NoLmtz;820545]Good morning from Texas! I'm considering SpyderQuest, but am hoping you can provide a bit of perspective. This would be a 1,800 mile journey to get there, and as this is the first year I've had a Spyder and would be the first event I've gone to, I'd like to get your opinion!

Given the distance, would you say this would be an amazing event that you would travel that distance to participate? Is the scenery of the rides and experience truly incredible? And is there enough things to do, etc. that it would be worth driving 4-5 days total for a 2 day event?

On the map it's only like 6 inches away, but I know that six inches gets really long when I'm 5 hours in the saddle!

Thanks, and hope to hear some compelling thoughts that takes away any doubts!!

PS - Any other riders heading that direction between Texas and NY... long drive to be solo!![/QUOTE
    You are a ryder after my heart. Of course the event will be great. Many different rides scheduled and the scenery is unmatched! The Adirondacks of NY and the Green Mountains of Vt. are superurb! A bit of history of the US is included. I realize it is a long long ride to get here, but from the 2013 comments, it is well worth the trip. Where else can you go and be with fellow enthusiasts, with BBQs a dinner cruise on the Queen of Lakes in NY...love to have you ride safe and see you there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredux View Post
    Might want to each out to NoLmtz for a co-rider to get her!