Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Jim's Sidewall Graphics.

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Spyder Garage

Default Company name

TireTattsRUs

Tireology

TireTart
    Alan:
    2013 Spyder ST Limited
    TBR
    Black Series Slip-On Exhaust with M-5 Carbon Canister and P1X power tip and black bolt kit
    Fox Podium shocks
    BRP Carbon black sports rack & backrest
    Custom Dynamics LED converted taillights & black tag bolts
    WrapMySpyder carbon dash kit & GT stripes & graphics
    Bestem USA carbon side fairings, belt guards & under tail
    Procoat NZ powder coated wheels
    Hydrographics NZ carbon dipped front suspension covers, billet caps and dash surround
    Spyderpops 3D SS Grille set

Spyder Garage

Default Try this..!!

"Say it on a sidewall"... "Sidewall Grafitti" ...."Sidewall writer" ..."Sidewall Art" ..." Raised white Letters"

Good luck with the search...!!
    Last edited by Chupaca; 05-19-2014 at 09:12 PM.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Names

Wheel Xpressions?

Wheel Expressions?

Wheel Talk?

Tire Talk?

Tire Chatter?

Tire Dressings?

Wheel Décor?

Wheel Words?

Wordy Wheels?
    Last edited by shoes8; 05-19-2014 at 10:13 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Name?

Tire Appeal - Custom Lettering

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTIC View Post
    Text2tires

WHATEVER you do DON'T use the word "farkle" in the business name. I have never heard that word until I joined this site and it'll just cause confusion for anyone who isn't a SL member
    I take it you've never heard of the farkleberry bush!!

That was a gimmick Jack Bogut, morning DJ at KDKA in Pittsburgh in the seventies, used to raise money for Children's Hospital every Christmas. One year he sold farkleberry tarts, another year for a fee you could reach into a box and feel a farkleberry bush, and all sorts of other oddball variations. Even though he long ago left KDKA, Children's Hospital still keeps the farkleberry tradition somewhat alive. I have a Farklebeary Bear, pic below, I bought several years ago, and a bakery in Pittsburgh sells farkleberry cookies with part of the proceeds being donated to CH. So farkle really is a good word, although I agree not for a tire business!

Farklebeary bear.jpg
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

How about "Tire Attire"?
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) BigLegMac's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default new name for treadwear

How about TIRE EXPRESSIONS?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Suggestion

If you are thinking about re branding, especially in this age of internet searches, I suggest that you think about what people might "Google" if they are looking for the the type of product you produce.

The company name TredWear does not automatically make one think of custom lettering for tire sidewalls, but if you do an internet search on tread lettering ..... there you are on the first page.

I would not be too hasty to throw away something that works, but if you are looking for a name change you might want to think about just adding "Tire Letters" to your company name. "Tredwear Tire Letters" sounds good to me. Existing customers will still identify with your company and new customers will be able to find it online when they do searches for tire lettering. The goodwill of your company name will not be diminished and there will no longer be any confusion as to what product you sell.

Just my two cents.

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    If you are thinking about re branding, especially in this age of internet searches, I suggest that you think about what people might "Google" if they are looking for the the type of product you produce.

The company name TredWear does not automatically make one think of custom lettering for tire sidewalls, but if you do an internet search on tread lettering ..... there you are on the first page.

I would not be too hasty to throw away something that works, but if you are looking for a name change you might want to think about just adding "Tire Letters" to your company name. "Tredwear Tire Letters" sounds good to me. Existing customers will still identify with your company and new customers will be able to find it online when they do searches for tire lettering. The goodwill of your company name will not be diminished and there will no longer be any confusion as to what product you sell.

Just my two cents.
    thanks for the advice but the website that you saw come up is my manufacturers website not me,i don't have web page yet still using this site as my advertising so this is one of the reasons for changing name. plus like i was sayin tredwear really doesnt say customize tires.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    thanks for the advice but the website that you saw come up is my manufacturers website not me,i don't have web page yet still using this site as my advertising so this is one of the reasons for changing name. plus like i was sayin tredwear really doesnt say customize tires.
    Sorry, my mistake. On the plus side you really do have a clean slate to pick an appropriate name for your company. I still think incorporating "tire lettering" into the name makes sense, since that is what people will gravitate to when performing a search for your product.

All the best.