Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default METRO EAST,IL SPYDER RYDERS MAY 18TH,2014 RIDE!!!!!!!

This is a duplicate thread,but we decided to start using our group's name!...We will be meeting Sunday,May 18th, at HOT SHOTS in O'fallon,Il at 11:00 AM..We will be taking secondary roads to Addieveille,Il and eat lunch at the EAGLES NEST restaurant in Addieville...We will then go north to Carlyle Lake to look around,then north again to Bretz Winery...EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!...We are a small group looking to grow and have fun...If you have already replied to the previous ad,no need to reply here unless you are getting so excited you want to!.....

Spyder Garage

Default Good Plan

Looking forward to it. Weather looks good and it sounds like we will have a good turn-out... See you Sunday morning at our meeting point in Belleville.

Spyder Garage

Yep bringing two Plus mine. See you all soon!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Hello, I live in St. Louis - West County area and would like to join you on the 5/18 ride. I will meet you at Hot Shots at 11:00. My name is Rich.

Spyder Garage

We look forward to meeting you Rich..Do you know how to get to Hot Shots in O'Fallon,Il?

Spyder Garage

I think I do if it is at 1319 Central Park Dr. If that's not the one, please let me know.

Spyder Garage

Default That's it...

Quote Originally Posted by Hilorich View Post
    I think I do if it is at 1319 Central Park Dr. If that's not the one, please let me know.
    Glad you can make it. See you tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hilorich View Post
    Yep,thats the one!..See you then!

Spyder Garage

The Metro East,Il Spyder Ryders Inaugural Ryde is in the books!...We had beautiful weather and great people coming together to share it. We had 12 Spyders and a Goldwing cutting across the flatlands of Illinois....Thanks to everyone who came..It meant a lot to me to see everyone having fun and meeting new faces....Our thoughts and prayers to our friend and fellow ryder Jerry who was taken ill on the morning of and couldn't make it..Will see you on the next one Jerry!...Thanks again to everyone!!!!..RIDE SAFE !!!!!..Stay tuned here for our next meeting date!

AS ALWAYS,ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE MEETINGS,RYDES ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!

WE ALSO HAVE CREATED A "METRO EAST,IL" RIDING GROUP IN THE "GROUPS SECTION"..(NATURALLY)...PLEASE GO THERE TO JOIN AND DISCUSS ANYTHING RELATED TO OUR GROUP!..GO TO "COMMUNITY",THEN CLICK ON "GROUPS"..I PROMISE THERE IS NO COMMITMENT,NO DUES AND NO SALESMAN WILL SHOW UP AT YOUR DOOR!...ONLY REQUIREMENT IS YOU WANTING TO HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by cyclelover63; 05-19-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Great Gathering...

I want to thank all those who met us yesterday for the ryde. The turnout was more than we expected. We were surprised at the numbers and also that ryders just 'showed up'. Great weather, great times and the Eagle's Nest was perfect for lunch. I finally got cyclelover 63 to lead a group and he did a great job. When the members of MO Gang gave him I know he did OK. Thanks to the MO Gang members that rode with us as well. And for those who might have asked, "no, she didn't break a leg" . THANKS AGAIN and we look forward to the next gathering.