Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Steve in NH spyder mods

Ok, the farkleing has started. I have almost 1000 miles on it so I just ordered the Baja Ron's sway bar set for my 2014. It'll ship today and should be here next week.

Very Active Member mastertek2000's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

i know how you feel i had four things here before the bike got here LOL

Spyder Garage

Default Step one..!!

and now you have opened the flood gates. Farkeling is addictive and once you start there seems to be no end. These guys keep coming up with new things and the more are out there the more manufacturers get into the game...enjoy it will be like a new ryde woth the bar..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    and now you have opened the flood gates. Farkeling is addictive and once you start there seems to be no end. These guys keep coming up with new things and the more are out there the more manufacturers get into the game...enjoy it will be like a new ryde woth the bar..!!
    I scheduled a laser alignment at the same time they install the bars. I know they say you don't need to, but this bike has never been done so might just as well do it now.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well, the BajaRon sway bar is on, the alignment done, the Bluetooth is installed, the BPR adjustable side vents are on, and a 23" vented windshield is put on. Next the seat and then we're done for a while
    Last edited by sddinnh; 05-18-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Finished putting the Black and Silver Ultimate seat on so we're done for a while

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well, the Ultimate seat seems to be a "no-go" for me so I am going to switch it out to a used Corbin this weekend and give that a shot. If it works, I'll sell the Ultimate. if not ?????

I'm at 6800 miles right now and needing a new rear tire, so after researching it, I picked up a 215/60/15 Michelin Hydroedge and that goes on tomorrow. I can't continue to change tires at 7000 miles, that would be a real pain in the middle of a trip, so wish me luck. It's bad enough having to change one out because you're going on a long trip and you don't think it will last.

Along with that I picked up ISCI's handbrake mod for them to put on. Pricey, but I seem to be loosing the use of my right leg intermittently and until we solve that, it's best to have an alternative. I also ordered a set of Elka 1+R front shocks so we'll see if they get here before I leave for the Gaspe on the 10th.

In the meantime, I'll put this Corbin in on Saturday then give the seat a couple of 300 miles runs and see how it does.

Spyder Garage

Default Hi..

Where in NH did you get the laser alignment done?
    Were you happy with the work they did and with the end result (was it worth it?)

Looking into getting the alignment done myself.. as well as doing the Baja Ron Sway Bar install.. and was looking for any recommendations..
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sddinnh View Post
    Well, the BajaRon sway bar is on, the alignment done, the Bluetooth is installed, the BPR adjustable side vents are on, and a 23" vented windshield is put on. Next the seat and then we're done for a while

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog603 View Post
    Where in NH did you get the laser alignment done?
    Were you happy with the work they did and with the end result (was it worth it?)

Looking into getting the alignment done myself.. as well as doing the Baja Ron Sway Bar install.. and was looking for any recommendations..
    Thanks!
    I sent you a PM