Spyder Garage

Default Laser alignment and Dealer

Had my alignment done at Johnny Ks Powersports in Lodi Ohio , on Thursday . Extremely satisfied with the work performed .Cannot believe what a difference the alignment made. Left side was out almost an inch and right side a little over a half inch. Can take my hands off the bars and it tracks straight as an arrow....no pushing or pulling the bars constantly like before .Couldn't steer before by lightly resting hands on the grips but now it only takes very little pressure and she goes where you point it . Feels so different on curves now.

I highly recommend Johnny Ks powersports for having service done. Very courteous and professional and did their absolute best to talk me into a 2014 ......LOL Answered any questions I had concerning any problems with the spyder so far .They are the only dealer so far that I've dealt with that gave me a call later on to see if I was happy with the alignment.....that's caring customer service in my book. 160 miles one way but for service like this it's well worth it .

Spyder Garage

Congratulations on finding a great dealer who cares and has good service Tech's.
    Baja Ron Anti-sway bar
    Spyder Pop's skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default Yay

Congrats on the alignment! My dealer told me yesterday that they are going to be getting the system for the alignment soon, woohoo!
    2013 Silver RS SE5
    Mods: 23 in windshield, Zumo 660 and mount, 2go cup holder, BRP comfort seat, throttle lock, alignment, RS-ST handlebar swap
    2700 miles and loving every minute!