Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Mike and Cathy's RT

This is a list of mod's we have made so far to our 14 RT. Weboard floorboards,Ron's Sway bar,Bumpskid plate ,belt guard,flag brackets and flags,LED's on front fenders,trailer hitch and wiring,backrest,GloRyder lights. The one addition that is for the Rt ,but not to the RT is our trailer that my wife and I built. We have pulled it to Tn. and back with no problems. I would post photos,but it will not let me post photos at this time.

Spyder Garage

Default Busy, busy..!!

have you had time to ryde it..?? must look nice and when you get pictures let us see. Love the diy stuff...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Sounds great. We will be looking forward to pictures when you can get them to work.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sassoman View Post
    This is a list of mod's we have made so far to our 14 RT. Weboard floorboards,Ron's Sway bar,Bumpskid plate ,belt guard,flag brackets and flags,LED's on front fenders,trailer hitch and wiring,backrest,GloRyder lights. The one addition that is for the Rt ,but not to the RT is our trailer that my wife and I built. We have pulled it to Tn. and back with no problems. I would post photos,but it will not let me post photos at this time.

Sounds nice. Where in Florida? We are in Jacksonville. Just picked ours up two weeks ago and have only added the bumpskid plate and the belt guard so far. Currently wiring in the Sena dongle and lighting will be next. Interested in seeing your trailer when you can post or email pics.

CJ JAX