Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default My new spyder lift table from Redline Engineering

I have been looking to buy a lift for the past year or so and finally made the decision to buy one after doing much research. I found Redline Engineering that had put together a trike kit package that works great with spyder dimensions as well.

Disregard my mess in the garage as I had to do some major rearranging to make this fit right. The cleanup will happen after I return to spyderfest.

Picture with 2014 Spyder RTS on lift
    Redline_Spyder-Lift1.jpg

Picture without the ramps on lift
    Redline_Spyder-Lift2.jpg

Picture with 16" scissor jack underneath spyder while on lift with front center piece removed for easy access (Made it very easy to install my spyderpops bumpskid)
    Redline_Spyder-Lift3.jpg

http://www.redlinestands.com/catalog...t-table-p-1355

Youtube video showing this lift in action.

I also went with their upgrade to the electric lift motor which works very well with no need to use air compressor for lifting.

These people are really great to work with and actually got it delivered within 2 days...shipping is a bit expensive because I needed lift gate service to my residence. If you talk to them tell them that Shawn Scott referred you as I told him that I would pass on the news of a great product and company to the spyder community.
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Spyder Garage

Looks good but can you get under the bike??? and why is it an extra $50.00 if you pick it up??

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Yes the sides are in the front and the table is very long (about 20 inches longer than the spyder) so you can position all the way back if you want to get to the middle of the bike. I had it all the way forward when I installed the bump skid and then removed the center section. I did end up using the 16" scissor jacks to drill the back two holes which made it very easy.

Yeah I hate it when companies charge you to pickup at their location but I guess they have to get paid for their time of helping load it as well. I paid $334 for shipping from Mississippi to Virginia but it got delivered right to my garage door. I could have saved $100 if I went and picked up 30 miles away at trucking facility but wasn't worth it for me to take the extra time and having to unload a 800lb skid off a trailer.

I actually unloaded the lift out of the skid by myself and had a friend just help me move it into the garage. It does have casters builtin on the bottom that you just screw out when you need them which is very hard to find in many lifts. I literally looked at about 20 different manufacturers before picking Redline.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder-dude View Post
    Yes the sides are in the front and the table is very long (about 20 inches longer than the spyder) so you can position all the way back if you want to get to the middle of the bike. I had it all the way forward when I installed the bump skid and then removed the center section. I did end up using the 16" scissor jacks to drill the back two holes which made it very easy.

Yeah I hate it when companies charge you to pickup at their location but I guess they have to get paid for their time of helping load it as well. I paid $334 for shipping from Mississippi to Virginia but it got delivered right to my garage door. I could have saved $100 if I went and picked up 30 miles away at trucking facility but wasn't worth it for me to take the extra time and having to unload a 800lb skid off a trailer.

I actually unloaded the lift out of the skid by myself and had a friend just help me move it into the garage. It does have casters builtin on the bottom that you just screw out when you need them which is very hard to find in many lifts. I literally looked at about 20 different manufacturers before picking Redline.
    I bought my Drop Tail trailer from Redline and just went to there place in Mississippi (2 1/2 hours away) and picked it up, good people.

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I have been looking for one for a while as well. How much would your setup run $$$??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Very nice..!!

Great set up. Looks like you can do a lot of work with it..just don't change your windshield... Congrats..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Nice! Lucky dog!

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

Can the ramps go on the other end or do you have to back the spyder on? Looks like its set up for a rear wheel trike only.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Very Active Member Silvervette05's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

That looks great good job

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Could you please delete this thread before my husband sees it? He wants one and I don't.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Mess? What mess? Isn't that how a garage is supposed to look?
    2014 RTSS , Cogna/ black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    I have been looking for one for a while as well. How much would your setup run $$$??

The trike lift kit is $1299 and then the electric upgrade instead of using air compressor was $349. I also bought a couple of 16" scissor lifts to lift the spyder off the lift table and they are $94 each. Shipping was a bit expensive as it required lift gate service to my residence which was $334.

Compared to everything else out there this is by far the best price for good quality. There was some cheaper priced units but found very bad reviews on them out there. I found nothing but good reviews about Redline Stands/Redline Engineering.

Spyder Garage

The trike lift kit is $1299 and then the electric upgrade instead of using air compressor was $349. I also bought a couple of 16" scissor lifts to lift the spyder off the lift table and they are $94 each. Shipping was a bit expensive as it required lift gate service to my residence which was $334.

Compared to everything else out there this is by far the best price for good quality. There was some cheaper priced units but found very bad reviews on them out there. I found nothing but good reviews about Redline Stands/Redline Engineering.
    Thanks for the info!

2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Could you please delete this thread before my husband sees it? He wants one and I don't.

Bump for SpyderAnn01's husband!

LOL

Spyder Garage

Bump for SpyderAnn01's husband!

LOL
    I'm thinking Joe needs one of these!
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm thinking I am going to put you two on Joe's Ignore List
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Hmmmm

Might be a good idea!
    Dear Santa,
    ..............and I have been good all year!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

There will be another debuting soon that will be Spyder specific, I have seen the proto-type, and it will blow this away. It does take more room though.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Default Nice!

on your new lift (and that Spyder on it doesn't look bad either)! Thanks for the pics....by the way, your garage looks fine. I just wish mine looked that good. Living in Minnesota the floor ends up very dirty especially in the winter with all the snow, grit, etc. you drag in with the cars....

Enjoy your lift and Spyder!
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Really wish one of these vendors would design the lift so the ramps can go on either end. That way you could drive the Spyder on rather than backing. In our garage, the lift will need to do double duty as a normal parking space so backing on all the time is not going to happen.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    Really wish one of these vendors would design the lift so the ramps can go on either end. That way you could drive the Spyder on rather than backing. In our garage, the lift will need to do double duty as a normal parking space so backing on all the time is not going to happen.

This is my only complaint about my Handy lift. backing on is a PIA. I looked hard at the Redline lifts before I settled on the Handy B.O.B. lift.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ght=handy+lift

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ght=handy+lift
    2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Spyder Garage

Default Quasar Products LTD: Big Blue, has any heard about this lift?

Saw this lift on youtube a couple weeks ago. Searched but haven't been able to get a price or anymore information. Looks very promising.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I found a link for this place that sell the Quasar lift...
    https://lifts-and-stands.com/
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Yea Ann but Joe is the guy who does the work under the Spyder, remember.

Hope to see you in Durango. Knee is healing slowly and is a bit painful. Getting a little better though each day. 25 days since surgery.

Got the Trunk Lights from Custom Dynamics last night. Waiting on the Ron Bar which is on back order.

Sorry for the Hi-Jack.