Very Active Member cognaccruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Wireless Headsets on a Schuberth C3 Pro Helmet

I know Schuberth have their own blue tooth wireless system but has anyone installed another system into a C3 Pro helmet? I'm looking at Sena SMH10 and a UClear for example. Not wanting to invest in the Schuberth wireless system as it is VERY expensive and the other helmet that will be paired with it is a Shoei Neotec. Schuberth is a great helmet but not the easiest to work with for headsets due to their design. Hoping that somebody here has already gone through this. Revzilla seems to suggest that it can be done with a UClear but looking for personal experiences.

Thanks, Gary
    States visited by Bike

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default C3 and Sena Wireless

Quote Originally Posted by cognaccruiser View Post
    I know Schuberth have their own blue tooth wireless system but has anyone installed another system into a C3 Pro helmet? I'm looking at Sena SMH10 and a UClear for example. Not wanting to invest in the Schuberth wireless system as it is VERY expensive and the other helmet that will be paired with it is a Shoei Neotec. Schuberth is a great helmet but not the easiest to work with for headsets due to their design. Hoping that somebody here has already gone through this. Revzilla seems to suggest that it can be done with a UClear but looking for personal experiences.

Thanks, Gary
    Here are a few links describing the procedure(s) for mounting the Sena unit on a C3 helmet. Bottom line is that you need to mount the Sena to the helmet with the adhesive mounting kit. It is well described in these discussions on other forums. Hope this helps.

FYI: I rate the Sena BT intercom and bluetooth communication systems to be top of the line in ease of operations and clarity of sound.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=887154

http://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=139420

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthre...mp-Sena-SMH-10

http://www.k1600forum.com/forum/bmw-...uberth-c3.html

Very Active Member cognaccruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=NorthStar;796314]Here are a few links describing the procedure(s) for mounting the Sena unit on a C3 helmet. Bottom line is that you need to mount the Sena to the helmet with the adhesive mounting kit. It is well described in these discussions on other forums. Hope this helps.

FYI: I rate the Sena BT intercom and bluetooth communication systems to be top of the line in ease of operations and clarity of sound.

Thank you for the response and the links. I have read them all and it was helpful. Certainly gives me some ideas of ways to proceed.

Cheers, Gary
    States visited by Bike

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=cognaccruiser;796379]
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    Here are a few links describing the procedure(s) for mounting the Sena unit on a C3 helmet. Bottom line is that you need to mount the Sena to the helmet with the adhesive mounting kit. It is well described in these discussions on other forums. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the response and the links. I have read them all and it was helpful. Certainly gives me some ideas of ways to proceed.

Cheers, Gary
    I am glad to assist. If you go forward with the C3 and Sena matchup please post your installation experience. Good luck.
    mike