Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder3 View Post
    Hey john, where ya been hiding?
    Not really hiding, just kinda swamped here at the office for the upcoming season....and for Spyderfest of course.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbirds View Post
    How is your stock on these looking for purchase at the fest?
    We have quite a few at Pitbull powersports as we speak. Hope to see you there !!

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Trooper;798920]Not really hiding, just kinda swamped here at the office for the upcoming season....and for Spyderfest of course.

THats a good thing....Your Habs are looking good-)
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

I had a stock rear shock break on my GS at 28,000 miles. My dealer managed to get BRP to replace it under warranty!

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Default 2010 RT rear shock

After the second stock rear shock was toast. Picked up an Elka 1+R to match the Elkas already on the front Over the weekend at Pit Bull.
    Put the shock on this morning and what a difference! Only running 45psi in the air bag two up and way better ride than we ever had with the stock shock.
    Even with the Air pumped way up to 85 psi the stock shock would still bottom out and just not perform well.

Glad we finally took the step and got the GOOD shock for the rear of the RT.
    2015 Intense Red Pearl RTS SE6 - Laser Alignment by Precisyon Trac, Tri-Axis handle bars, ? to be determined.

2014 XLR Viper 305V14 Toyhauler (Home)
    2015 Ram 3500HD Crew Cab

Former Spyders
    2010 Blue RT A&C SE5 53K plus miles - never left us stranded!
    2013 Pure Magnesium Metallic ST SE5 11K plus miles - never left us stranded!

Spyder Garage

Default Update....

Finally back up and running! A huge shout out to Danny and Waco at Louis PowerSports. And here's the rest of the story...shock order and paid for by me over the phone. Receive a phone call that the shock is in 4 days later. Make the run to the dealer only to find out the wrong shock was ordered. Considering I made the purchase over the phone, not laying blame on anyone. However, while looking at the spyder, Danny informed me that he was starting a case for a warranty claim. I said I thought I was out of warranty, and e confirmed that I was, however he wanted to go thru the motions. He also overnighted the correct shock for replacement.
    Fast forward to today...made the ryde back up to Louis to get her all fixed up. Service tech Waco immediately grabbed the spyder and took her around back. New shock fitted, belt adjusted, all good to go. Danny worked the phones, took pictures and turned in the claim...EVERYTHING COVERED UNDER WARRANTY! The warranty that I don't even have! Then they gave me the refund for the wrong shock originally ordered. Considering it became a warranty claim, no $ out of pocket! When you have a good dealer, anything is possible.

2011 Spyder RT A&C SE5

RT-S SE PE#0192
    Spyder Garage

4 rear shocks, 16K miles, in one year. China?? or just cheap junk. All replaced under warranty.

Dwight