Spyder Garage

Question Spyderfest HOST Hotel = Anyone cancelling?

If anyone decides NOT to go to Spyderfest and has a reservation at the HOST hotel. let me know, I will take over your reservation.

Have alternative reservations at other hotels but if want to get in at the HOST but was unable.

Thanks in advance

Earl
    aka clueless....
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks
    Previous = 2010 Blue RT-S Spyder SM5

Spyder Garage

final bump in hopes last min cancellation at the HOST hotel. that way can drink and hang out and not worry about driving back to hotel....
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    final bump in hopes last min cancellation at the HOST hotel. that way can drink and hang out and not worry about driving back to hotel....
    As I understand it, there are several hotels that abut the host hotel parking lot. So you have more than one choice that will allow you to drink and NOT drive!
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

my brother and I are staying at the Hampton Inn which is across the parking lot from the host hotel (which we couldnt get in to)
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

Spyder Garage

I am set up with reservations at another hotel. The microtel and best Western. Haven't decided if the extra cost worth it for best Western

Spyder Garage

But couldn't get in at host hotel so hoping someone cancels so I can get in at host

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

I think Candlewood, where we cancelled, also has a parking lot adjoining Lamplighter.

Spyder Garage

They all at the $75 rate?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I cancelled at the Candlewood also. Three days ago.

Spyder Garage

I know someone that is going to be cancelling at lamplighters. Waiting to here if they have already cancelled yet, I will post when I find out today.
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Spyder Garage

Thanks can you please have them message me first?

Spyder Garage

Cool thanks I guess there is a waiting list for cancelled rooms

I am on the waiting list ... if not I am set at the Best Western (the other hotel the host hotel owners own) ... wow did that last sentence make sense?

LOL

what do I know I am clueless

Spyder Garage

Found out my friend already cancelled a couple of weeks ago so someone should have been called. Sounds like this place is going to be a mad house though....and there is plenty of other hotels close by.
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **