Spyder Garage

Default Shout out to Johnny Ks Powersports

I am sorry if this is considered not appropriate for this particular forum however I wanted to share my recent experience with Johnny Ks Powersports.

I was looking for a 2013 RT-622 trailer in white as well as a RT hitch. Through a series of phone calls I ended up calling Johnny Ks Powersports location in Niles, OH. The person in parts indicated that they did not have a hitch but according to the computer, a dealer in PA had several of them and gave me their number to call. I inquired about a white trailer and was transferred to Scott in sales. At the time he indicated that they did not have one, however according to the computer, it looks like a number of them are within 200 miles and that he would get one if I wanted him to. I went ahead because I didn't feel that another dealer was going to come through and Scott indicated that he would make a few calls and call me back the next day. I did receive that call from Scott who stated he could get it and we set the process into motion. We agreed to have it transferred to the Lodi store as it was 230 miles one way from me instead of forever to the Niles, OH store. Given the situation I would need to go up and back on a Saturday. This required a little coordination and I spoke with Anthony from the Lodi location who assured me that everything would work fine for arrival just before 10:00 AM on Saturday. Shortly after arriving Anthony greeted us and the process began.

Although my experiences have not been anywhere close to some of the more interesting stories on here, it was very reassuring that Johnny Ks Powersports followed through with everything that they promised and I truly felt like they cared that everything worked.

Johnny Ks Powersports is a forum supporter therefore giving feedback is important and I wanted to send a thanks to Scott, Ron, Anthony and the technician who worked on the Spyder for making sure that everything came together and were able to head home without any concerns.

Spyder Garage

This thread is very appropriate, and thanks for posting it. I like hearing about good dealers.
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

It's always good to hear when dealers come through for us.

Silver Shadow
    2013 RT-S Lamonster Edition (vented windshield,
    NBV highway pegs, Two Brothers exhaust)
    Additional Mods: SpyderPops BumpSkid, Elka 1+ shocks, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to and including my life.”

Spyder Garage

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

I heard that they were offering the laser alignment, is that true?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by C_Boogie View Post
    I heard that they were offering the laser alignment, is that true?
    Yes - Anthony confirmed this when I was there Saturday, he indicated that they had completed a few and they were taking appointments for it.

Spyder Garage

Great, Lodi is about 45 miles from me.