Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

with arntufun... When I have to ride the wife's RS (which is uncommon), I rather use my full helmet. I've ridden the RS with a half helmet and it does nothing but give me a headache.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rworell View Post
    I ride an 08 GS/RS and put the Madstad Robobracket system for the Can-Am Spyder RS.... Absolutely solved my wind issues... Riding last year on the highway at 95mph i'm as comfortable as I am at 25... its very adjustable in less than a minute. and I have 3 settings I've marked based on the riding im doing and it has been flawless.

I highly recommend it as I'm sure there are other windwhields as well, but this one works great for me. I'm 5'11"

Rich
    Madstad Rocks!!! Look in to the light tinting it one shade darker then clear. helps with glare & good for night time also. Call Mark & he will set you up

Spyder Garage

In my Sig.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    still riding with the stock windshield! (and bob can verify it as he saw it on saturday) i thought the idea of an rs spyder was to have a little wind in your face?(when you're blowing by the rt's!!!)
    The "wind in your face" seemed kind of focused on my RSS. I bought a full coverage helmet which solved the wind problem but it reduced side vision and gets too hot in the warm FL weather. So I cut 2 1/2" off the stock windshield and painted the inside black. That reduced the wind "focus" and buffetting. I wear an open face helmet and keep a flat shield in the trunk for rainy days. So far, so good..........Art

BTW I picked up a couple of Arthur Fulmer textile/leather jackets with zip-out linings and full zippered vents front and rear. These compare to the $450 Harley jackets, but less than $100 ea.. 80+ degs. with the vents open and never broke a sweat!
    Last edited by Queasyrider; 04-20-2014 at 04:22 PM.

Spyder Garage

Oops! Double post......................my bad!

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldgoat View Post
    On my GS I have the 25" BRP touring one + the air deflectors which keep my knees out of the wind.

I tried the Givi screen but it was not big enough.
    I've got this combo as well. Works very well. The air deflectors do a very good job. Much better than I imagined.
    2012 RS-S Can Am Red SM5, Back Rest, Touring Windshield and Custom Dynamics risers.