Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST 2014 -- MOGANG IS READY --- ARE YOU

Several MoGang members headed to Springfield for one final get together before SpyderFest 2014.

We are ready!!! Are you???

Couple of things we want to share with you

We are having the basket raffle again this year. This year proceeds will go to Isabel's House, a crisis nursery located in Springfield. Items can be shipped to Pitbull in care of Joan Story. Please let me know if you, your local ryding group, or state will be donating a basket this year. Last year we were able to raise $2000 for Care to Learn. Please we would like to top that this year.

Of course there will be vendors with everything imaginable for your Spyder.

We will not be having any large group rydes, except for the pie run Friday night, but we do have several routes mapped out that you and your friends can do anytime.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!!

Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joanie,
    I'm ready!
    Are you????

I've been practicing all year for that dance that you owe me!
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 04-05-2014 at 06:20 PM.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Ready or not it's still going to be a great time! Food,fun, and friends having a great time with their . See you soon!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) ruthie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Oh yes, ready for the fun. I'm still available to help out in any areas. Sorry to hear that it won't be a group ride for he GOS. I missed last year ride and was looking forward to making it this year.

One other thing, did the Mogang schedule beautiful riding weather? No rain No rain

2014 RT SE6 Limited
    rYding Safe = Having Fun

Ruthie

Spyder Garage

Default Looking forward to......................

the Story/Austin Wine Tour of SW Missouri. Oh, maybe I shouldn't have let that "cat out of the bag".

Jim

Spyder Garage

LOL!!! There is a wine run! but we didn't put it together, but I will have to say Oovvda winery will have something special for SpyderFest.... collectable!!!!!!

See you all soon

Quote Originally Posted by boomerkc View Post
    the Story/Austin Wine Tour of SW Missouri. Oh, maybe I shouldn't have let that "cat out of the bag".

Jim

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Forgot to mention, door decorating at the hotels. Just don't use anything that causes damages!! Command strips work great!!!!

See you there!!!

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST 2014 -- MOGANG IS READY --- ARE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post

We will not be having any large group rydes, except for the pie run Friday night, but we do have several routes mapped out that you and your friends can do anytime.

We're coming to do some riding in the area and thought there would be a few guided rides similar to previous years. Event schedule has "Group rides in full swing" listed for Wednesday. If there are no guided rides will the routes you have mapped out be to popular destinations and be on nice motorcycling roads? How do I get these routes so I can program them into my Garmin? I can see spending one day at vendor village and taking a demo ride and a couple of hours at Pitbull PS the rest of the time I would like to be riding the area. The passport runs are fine but there too many stops in my book and we have already decided to leave for home on Saturday morning so we won't be there for the prizes anyway. Right now I'm considering canceling my reservations and heading to the Smokies. Don't know?
    Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Ryde routes will be posted on Spyderfest.com for ore planning and we will have hand outs at registration. Rather than group Rydes this year we hoped everyone would enjoy getting together with old and new friends and doing the routes they want. Lots of fun planned. Will be a great time as always. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwilbarger View Post
    We're coming to do some riding in the area and thought there would be a few guided rides similar to previous years. Event schedule has "Group rides in full swing" listed for Wednesday. If there are no guided rides will the routes you have mapped out be to popular destinations and be on nice motorcycling roads? How do I get these routes so I can program them into my Garmin? I can see spending one day at vendor village and taking a demo ride and a couple of hours at Pitbull PS the rest of the time I would like to be riding the area. The passport runs are fine but there too many stops in my book and we have already decided to leave for home on Saturday morning so we won't be there for the prizes anyway. Right now I'm considering canceling my reservations and heading to the Smokies. Don't know?
    Thanks,

We have six wonderful routes planned for everyone. You can either do all of the ryde or just part of it. Depends on what you want to do.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Don't mind me. I like to whine a little. New handle "Whyner Phyl"? Send cheese!

SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

MoGang has a newly ordained minister to perform the 2nd SpyderFest wedding on Wednesday nights!!! Congrats to the Happy Couple, Howard & Ann. Hope I got the names right lol. It has been a crazy couple of weeks here in Missouri. Frantically trying to get everything ready to take to SpydeFest. Thank goodness we have a toy hauler to get the fireworks, books, patches, spider jewelry and registration stuff all down to SF. I really don't think there will be room for the Spyder in there, so that means me, the truck and the trailer and Kev on the Spyder headed to Springfield on April 25th.

Have a couple of special things to sell this year.

SpyderFest Magnets for the side of a vehicle, man cave, or where ever else you might want to put them. Very limited quantity. (Yes they do have the girl on them). If you go to Facebook to the MoGang public page, you will see a picture of our truck with the magnets on them. Large are 11x17 and small are about 8 x 11. I think.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Love

Joanie

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Default Passport

Will you be doing the passport thing again?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tbhlaw View Post
    Will you be doing the passport thing again?
    Yes we will!!!

Len is finalizing those this week. Oovvda Winery will have special labels for SpyderFest 2014, so you can take a collectible bottle back home with you. Don't know what the other stops will be, wouldn't say who is the wino in MoGang to have found this stop!!!!

LOL

Joanie

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default camping

I plan to camp for Spyderfest and was wondering if there is a particular site most riders will be at.

Very Active Member Don in E Texas's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Camping

Quote Originally Posted by phil schultz View Post
    I plan to camp for Spyderfest and was wondering if there is a particular site most riders will be at.
    Check the list here:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...re-you-staying

Welcome aboard!!

Don
    Did own: 2008, Red, SE5 - and 2010, Black, RT-S Premiere Edition Number 670
    Now Own: 2014 Black RT-S SE6

Spyder Garage

I am ready for SPYDERFEST WOHOO

Deanna777
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

I hate anticipation, just wake me up when it's time to go.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I hate anticipation, just wake me up when it's time to go.
    Agree!!!

Joanie

Spyder Garage

I am also dissapointed about no group rides.
    Several MoGang members headed to Springfield for one final get together before SpyderFest 2014.

We are ready!!! Are you???

Couple of things we want to share with you

We are having the basket raffle again this year. This year proceeds will go to Isabel's House, a crisis nursery located in Springfield. Items can be shipped to Pitbull in care of Joan Story. Please let me know if you, your local ryding group, or state will be donating a basket this year. Last year we were able to raise $2000 for Care to Learn. Please we would like to top that this year.

Of course there will be vendors with everything imaginable for your Spyder.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!!

Spyder Garage

I will unfortunately miss Spyderfest this year due to a schedule conflict. Everyone have a great time and be safe, I will be thinking of you guys!
    2010 RTS and 2013 RSS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billpowell View Post
    I am also dissapointed about no group rides.
    Don't be disappointed, you can still get a group together we will have six different routes. Unfortunately some of the group rides got tooooo big and it caused some safety issues. Check out the Spydefest web site for info on the rides. Also, this way, it allows people to pick and choose some of where they want to stop.

I am sure you will have not problem finding a group to take a ride with.

Joanie

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default HUGH GROUP RIDES

Don't be disappointed, you can still get a group together we will have six different routes. Unfortunately some of the group rides got tooooo big and it caused some safety issues. Check out the Spydefest web site for info on the rides. Also, this way, it allows people to pick and choose some of where they want to stop.

I'm in complete agreement with you on this.... 150 + riders is not manageable and it's un-safe. Get together with some friends and pick a route and have fun.....Mike

Spyder Garage

Will do, thank you.

Spyder Garage

Will there be a Spyder wash to help raise money? It will need a good cleaning when I get to Spyderfest.