Spyder Garage

Default WiFi LED Controller

Just received my new toy. Going to change out my old control with the new wifi controller. Just downloaded the app and played a little bit with it. With some extra lights that I have for a bike project I'll be doing this spring. But I digress. This is pretty cool just open up the app and select the colors from the color wheel I want and bang there it is. It also comes with preloaded settings cross fades, cross jumps and strobes. Then you can select the speed of the changes. You can actually make you own settings so you can put in the colors you want and make it cross fade or jump or strobe. Can wait to change out my old control and put this one in. I know all my new jobs the customers are really going to want this controller.

Here is a quick video.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom888 View Post
    Just received my new toy. Going to change out my old control with the new wifi controller. Just downloaded the app and played a little bit with it. With some extra lights that I have for a bike project I'll be doing this spring. But I digress. This is pretty cool just open up the app and select the colors from the color wheel I want and bang there it is. It also comes with preloaded settings cross fades, cross jumps and strobes. Then you can select the speed of the changes. You can actually make you own settings so you can put in the colors you want and make it cross fade or jump or strobe. Can wait to change out my old control and put this one in. I know all my new jobs the customers are really going to want this controller.

Here is a quick video.

We have the "Magical Wizard" system from Custom Dynamics and hate the remote fob as it goes though Batts. and sometimes won't turn off,can this be used with this system? we have iPhones(5s)this would be great if we could change out the controller.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

I've never used or seen their product so I cant say for 100%. But just by looking at their website I cant see why it wouldn't work.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That looks pretty slick!!
    Can you hook that up to sound, and make the lights "Dance" with the music too?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

yep... in the app you can play music on your phone and there are 4 levels on how it flashes to the music. It doesnt use a mic its internal to the app.

Spyder Garage

Default Website??

Hey Phantom888, could you shoot me the website? This looks like something I would be very interested in. Appreciate it, friend.
    "Ride Safe, Ride Long, and Ride Often...Be Free on Three"
    ValCruzSpyder
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium

Spyder Garage

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Available from Amazon.com as well

Spyder Garage

Default Another Option

Phantom, am I to understand, the wifi controller you purchased does the same thing as this product I found online? See what you think about it:
    http://www.xkglow.com
    ValCruzSpyder

Spyder Garage

Looks all the same to me. Some features are a little bit different but the concept is the same. For a fraction of the cost.

Spyder Garage

Default Totally agree

Looks all the same to me. Some features are a little bit different but the concept is the same. For a fraction of the cost.
    The only problem I would run into by just purchasing the controller, currently, I only have single color lights...not RGB. The complete system may be a lot more expensive, but it might be my only option. Hind sight being 20/20, I should have purchased the RGB lights instead of the single color cells.
    ValCruzSpyder

Spyder Garage

the orignal reason i went with the rgb years ago is because i couldnt decide on what color i wanted. I've done a number of bikes and spyders its pretty easy to do it yourself if you know how to solder. If you ever in my neck of the woods I can hook you up. I'm just a few hours north of you.

Spyder Garage

Default Nice offer

If my venture with XK-GLOW doesn't pan out, I may just take you up on that offer. I'm always looking for other reasons for putting the Spyder on the road. Thanks for all the help. Ride safe!!!
    Last edited by ValCruzSpyder; 04-02-2014 at 10:15 AM.
    ValCruzSpyder

Spyder Garage

here is a link to my shutterfly account that has some pictures of some of my other lighting projects i've done.

https://timslightinggallery.shutterfly.com/

Spyder Garage

Default NICE!!!!!!

here is a link to my shutterfly account that has some pictures of some of my other lighting projects i've done.

https://timslightinggallery.shutterfly.com/

I would venture to say...you do a little work with lights!!! Very Impressive!!!!!
    ValCruzSpyder