Spyder Garage

Default At the risk of being repetitive... My 2014 RT Limited

Is one smooth riding asphalt eating son of a gun! I rode 150 miles of rolling Arkansas Hills today and felt like I was in a time machine! Smooth sweet power and the stock seat is the most comfortable thing I've ever sat in. What on incredible piece of engineering. I am very very satisfied.
    Ron

Spyder Garage

Yep, I have to agree, the ride is much better than previous years.

2014 RT Limited Cognac ----- Wraps, skid plate, lights, Elkas
    2002 harley ultra classic
    2008 hayabusa

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You're just KILLING those of us who've yet to turn a wheel...
    Glad to hear that your living, and loving; the dream!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) BigLegMac's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RTS

I have to second that emotion as to the ride. I am in scottsdale arizona as of saturday and had bike shipped here from chicago. I took a ride around town and now I am in a place called rock springs arizona. Gonna turn around and head back to my resort after I have dinner at this cozy little cafe thats known for their homemade pies. I am early for Arizona's bike week. Other than stopping at this great dealer in Peoria arizona this morning to get my right headlight properly connected the bike is running great. Had to stop and get gas at 170 miles mostly local driving. Was on fumes in this desert but made it to this gas station with the cafe next door. So glad to be away from chicago and riding on my new bike. Yipppppeee Kay yah!

Spyder Garage

Envious, but glad you are enjoying the rydes.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I'm up to a total of 45 miles on mine!! LOL Loved every one of them. Today, just took it out before it rained here. Around 55 degrees and was just fine to ryde

First time on the interstate -- wow, what a joy! Lower RPM's, smoother, quieter, etc....you've all heard it before, but it's great to feel it for yourself. It was a short relief in Minnesota to get a couple of short rydes in yesterday and today...but it keeps me smiling!

Hope you all get out soon to ryde your 2014 RT - you'll love it!
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

I will understand your message after Saturday ...as we pick up our 2014....

howard

Spyder Garage

Default biglegmac So glad to be away from chicago and riding on my new bike.

I have to warn you biglegmac the west will grow on you. Theirs a different ride every day no corn fields or smelly hog buildings to ruin your ride. Nine years ago we moved to Green River Wyoming from which is just west of Rock spring wy. While the Midwest and east was freezing we had mid forty's temps in January. I ride at least 10 out of 12 months per year. Enjoy Az

Spyder Garage

Ron

I know you are enjoying that new ride, I am enjoying mine, just turned over 2,800 miles today.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I couldn't be happier for the GREAT reports I'm reading about the '14 RT.

With that in mind, I was able to get my old, thrown to the curb '12 RT.....and HAD A BLAST. I can't wait for SpyderFest and the installation of a Lamonster RT Cat-delete.

Let the season begin. See ya all out there.
    Last edited by KAPike; 04-01-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Kraig
    2012 RT SE5
    2010 RT-622 trailer
    2013 Triump Bonneville T100
    1971 Honda CT70
    1972 Honda CT70H

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigLegMac View Post
    I have to second that emotion as to the ride. I am in scottsdale arizona as of saturday and had bike shipped here from chicago. I took a ride around town and now I am in a place called rock springs arizona. Gonna turn around and head back to my resort after I have dinner at this cozy little cafe thats known for their homemade pies. I am early for Arizona's bike week. Other than stopping at this great dealer in Peoria arizona this morning to get my right headlight properly connected the bike is running great. Had to stop and get gas at 170 miles mostly local driving. Was on fumes in this desert but made it to this gas station with the cafe next door. So glad to be away from chicago and riding on my new bike. Yipppppeee Kay yah!

Welcome to Arizona . . . . the land of long rydes and beautiful sunsets. It's a long way and a lot different from Chicago. Hope to see you at AZ Bike Week.

Spyder Garage

Default Cruzr... THAT MILEAGE NUMBER WILL GO UP FAST

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Ron

I know you are enjoying that new ride, I am enjoying mine, just turned over 2,800 miles today.

Cruzr Joe
    Nowl that you are officially retired. Happy riding buddy

Ron

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post
    Nowl that you are officially retired. Happy riding buddy

Ron
    Thanks, call me

joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Picking mine up on Friday. Hope this new motor will be as good as the twin.