Spyder Garage

Default Saturday March 29th Ride to Tunica Mississippi

We will be leaving Bryant at 9:00 A.M. Saturday March 29, we will take I-30 to I-440 to I-40 until we get to Brinkley Then we will take Hwy 49 to Helena and then continue on to Tunica.

We should be in Tunica around 12:15 we plan on staying for two hours, eat lunch and maybe play a few slot machines or shop (UGH).

From tunica we will head back on the same route. We should all be home by 6:00 P.M. A hour and ½ before sundown.

Currently we will be meeting Lee& Lynn Morris at the intersection of Hwy 49 & hwy 79, east of Clarendon. That should be somewhere around 10:45????

Anyone else want us to meet them somewhere on this route???

Any thoughts or comments or suggestion??

Joe Plouch

AKA Cruzr Joe

joeplouch@yahoo.com
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Great day for a ride. But have a busy day Saturday: got a Funeral to attend Saturday morning, meeting in the afternoon and appetizer dinner with friends in the evening.
    Have a great ride!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5