Spyder Garage

Default Seats - Wheels- Aluminum Trim Components

I traded in my 2010 RTS late last fall, this left me with a few parts/components lying around that I wish to get rid of. I currently have a 2010 RTS stock seat with a Utopia back rest and the stock passenger back rest (as I replaced the seat with a corbin seat). I also have a stock seat for a 2008 Spyder with the air shock. In addition to both seats I have the stock front wheels from the 2010 RTS. I also have all the die cast aluminum trim parts from a 2010 RTS as I had all of these replaced with the chrome parts.

I have posted pics on my profile album, interested parties should e-mail me at neill4097@sbcglobal.net
    Last edited by jmcbow; 07-28-2014 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Update

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jmcbow View Post
    I traded in my 2010 RTS late last fall, this left me with a few parts/components lying around that I wish to get rid of. I currently have a 2010 RTS stock seat with a Utopia back rest and the stock passenger back rest (as I replaced the seat with a corbin seat). I also have a stock seat for a 2008 Spyder with the air shock. In addition to both seats I have the stock front wheels from the 2010 RTS. I also have all the die cast aluminum trim parts from a 2010 RTS as I had all of these replaced with the chrome parts.

If anyone is interested in any of these send me a PM and I can e-mail you pictures, and prices.
    PM'ing you on the windshield bracket...
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default Update

These items are still available if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcbow View Post

I have posted pics on my profile album, interested parties should e-mail me at neill4097@sbcglobal.net

Spyder Garage

Default Seats- Wheels etc.

I'm interested in the seat if you still have it. I have a 2013 RT-S. I believe it will fit. I will send an e-mail about price/payment/shipping. Not sure I can do it but would really like to.