Spyder Garage

Default Riders near Sherwood

I have anew 2014 RT. looking for anyone who wants to ride.

Phone

503 830 2397
    David Kenney

Spyder Garage

There are some groups around, and John, of Seal Floorboard fame is in Newburg - you might find running down to "Spyders in the Redwoods" fun too.

I sold my RT last fall, and never plan to go back to a Spyder.
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Great news on your new ride, I would not have anything but a Spyder, comfortable, safe, good looking, and a pleasure to drive.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dtkennney View Post
    I have anew 2014 RT. looking for anyone who wants to ride.

Phone

503 830 2397
    Dave, congrats on the new spyder.
    We have a a 2011 blue spyder and live in Forest Grove. Darrell works 6 days a week and I ryde when it isn''t pouring or snowing.
    You can text us at 503-686-4045 or email at quietbossymomma@hotmail.com whenever you want to ryde.
    We also belong to Rose City Motorcycle Club that meets the 3rd Saturday of every month at Hometown buffet in Beaverton.
    We have 5 spyders in the club.
    Darrell and I are both on Face Book also as it Rose City Motorcycle Club.

Feel free to email or text if you have questions or want to meet up.
    Darrell & Cindy
    2011 Orbital Blue CanAm Spyder RT-S se5 w/ Communication System & trailer hitch, Arm Rests, Elkas shocks, Baja Ron swaybar & spark plugs and wires, Custom dynamatics fender lights & third brake light, Seal floorboard "PUP" floor boards, CycleMate utility Trailer and Sena 20s with dongle.

Spyder Garage

Default We wouldn't have anything but a Spyder

Darrell and I love our spyder. In less then 3 yrs we have put over 36,000 miles on our spyder.
    We have taken our spyder place where other spyder owners would not take there and where most 2 wheels won't go.
    Our spyder has never left us standed and has never had to be towed.
    Darrell & Cindy
    2011 Orbital Blue CanAm Spyder RT-S se5 w/ Communication System & trailer hitch, Arm Rests, Elkas shocks, Baja Ron swaybar & spark plugs and wires, Custom dynamatics fender lights & third brake light, Seal floorboard "PUP" floor boards, CycleMate utility Trailer and Sena 20s with dongle.