Upon taking the Spyder on it's maiden ride this week, I heard some strange random sounds cycling from the suspension area. Apparently my compressor was just cycling at random every 15 - 30 seconds for 1 - 3 seconds. My dealer thinks it may be a loose hose fitting, bladder or bad compressor. Unfortunately my dealer is booked solid for 2 weeks and suggested I leave it at the dealership and when he has an opportunity he will squeeze it in sometime in 2 weeks. That offer was unacceptable, missing up to 2 weeks of riding, I decided to try to repair it myself.

Since I really don't change the compressor setting, I leave it on high 100% of the time, I would convert it to manual adjustment. I pulled the R1 relay, disabling the compressor and filled the shock manually thru the air valve under the seat to 70#. The pressure held overnight until I started it in gear with the parking brake off. The pressure went immediately to "0". I really want to ride the Spyder to our meeting next week but not with "0" pressure in the shock. Anybody have any thoughts?