Spyder Garage

Default For Sale Black Powder Coated Windshield Support

I have a Black Satin Powder Coated windshield support for sale

Price is $185.00 or $80.00 Exchange (you send me yours after you install mine, no down time). (i pay shipping to you, you pay shipping back to me Lower 48 states only)

Photos to follow this afternoon. This is for a RT / RTS /RTL

This is the Windshield Support Bracket # 705005405. there is no hardware, you just use your current hardware. This is a simple install.

If you live local to me i will do the install in place of the shipping.

Cruzr Joe

501 580-5595

joeplouch@yahoo.com

this is what it will look like on your Spyder. (borrowed Steve's photo)
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 03-13-2014 at 05:33 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Not to be nosy, just wondering why you are looking to get rid of the black? I am literally going to be jumping on the back of my husband's bike tonight to ryde to Iowa to get mine powder coated. That piece and the handlebars.

Spyder Garage

Not getting rid of the black on my bike, this is a spare.

Cruzr joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

185? That's a lot, it coasted me 45 dollars to powder coat and 30 dollars for dealer to install,who ever powder coated yours charged you a lot ...just sayin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdmb1621 View Post
    185? That's a lot, it coasted me 45 dollars to powder coat and 30 dollars for dealer to install,who ever powder coated yours charged you a lot ...just sayin

I think that is the price to buy it outright, $80 bucks exchange.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdmb1621 View Post

If you reread this, the $185.00 is for the mount powder coated, and you keep your old mount.

the $80.00 is for a mount powder coated and you send me back your uncoated mount.

the idea is that you get a ready to install powder coated mount and you have no running around getting one powder coated and you have no down time on your Spyder

on the exchange plan i am shipping (cost 17.00) you a mount (cost 170.00) powder coated (cost 45.00) for $80.00 and you ship me you old one back. I think that is reasonable, but if you can do it cheaper for other folks, go for it. I had this extra one after doing mine and thought it might help someone else get theirs done. If it is too expensive, just pass on it.

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe,
    Here's to hoping, that you can find it a good, new home!

(But I'm STILL gonna "go for the chrome" for my bike! )
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Joe,
    Here's to hoping, that you can find it a good, new home!

(But I'm STILL gonna "go for the chrome" for my bike! )

I like the chrome or the black on the Cognac, but the Grey seems out of place among all that Chrome.

Cruzr Joe

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default windshield bracketc

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    If you reread this, the $185.00 is for the mount powder coated, and you keep your old mount.

the $80.00 is for a mount powder coated and you send me back your uncoated mount.

the idea is that you get a ready to install powder coated mount and you have no running around getting one powder coated and you have no down time on your Spyder

on the exchange plan i am shipping (cost 17.00) you a mount (cost 170.00) powder coated (cost 45.00) for $80.00 and you ship me you old one back. I think that is reasonable, but if you can do it cheaper for other folks, go for it. I had this extra one after doing mine and thought it might help someone else get theirs done. If it is too expensive, just pass on it.

Cruzr Joe
    The windshield bracket lists for $162.99 alone + $45 for powder coating and shipping, someone should take this bargain even if they don't exchange. If they do they get it all for $80 bucks. Thats a steal. I've already done mine and what a nice difference it makes it classes it up ...jmo.
    Steve

Spyder Garage

Updated photos of it on my Spyder

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Great improvement!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD1 View Post
    Great improvement!!

I think so, thanks

Cruzr joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That is a great deal for the price, I will be in touch. Thanks Joe!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Black support

Looks like a great buys people

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    I have a Black Satin Powder Coated windshield support for sale

Price is $185.00 or $80.00 Exchange (you send me yours after you install mine, no down time). (i pay shipping to you, you pay shipping back to me Lower 48 states only)

Photos to follow this afternoon. This is for a RT / RTS /RTL

This is the Windshield Support Bracket # 705005405. there is no hardware, you just use your current hardware. This is a simple install.

If you live local to me i will do the install in place of the shipping.

Cruzr Joe

501 580-5595

joeplouch@yahoo.com

this is what it will look like on your Spyder. (borrowed Steve's photo)

Spyder Garage

I had mine black powder coated and really like it. My husband has the chrome which is nice but it I like this better.