Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdmb1621 View Post
    Brp has changed
    BRP has always been there when I needed them and then they are there when I least expect it. Kinda why I stick with their products. If you give them some time and work with them they will work with you.

Spyder Garage

Arrow Not certain what to think

Not certain what to think when someone takes the time to dramatically express their frustration/problem but, doesn't afford the same time to explain the outcome.

The boy who cried wolf.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Default making it right

Quote Originally Posted by BRPcare View Post
    Hi spyderdmb1621,

I'm sorry that you had a problem with your RT - we're already working with your dealer to investigate the unit; rest assured, of course, that we'll do all we can to make this right for you in a timely manner.

Please feel free to PM me directly if you have any concerns at all.
    Steve,
    Kudos for chiming in. I am absolutely betting on BRP to do the appropriate and timely thing to keep this man on the quality machine that BRP MAKES. LET'S KEEP Him riding! I love my2014 RT. Take the leaky machine back for intense evaluation by BRP factory engineers.
    Again, thanks for showin up quickly.
    Ron

Spyder Garage

Default I was looking to get the rt 14

This is not the only forum that I have heard bout the oil leaks on the new rt 14 , after all the trouble I had with my sts in the beginning and now that she's finally running in great order .

That would be a HELL TO THE NO on getting a rt 14 , I just can not got tru that trauma again !

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

If you don't have a 14 do not jump to conclusions Brp has done a 360 all I see is people (not all) making assumptions and not knowing what they are talking about, so in due time I will post the action items and fixes on my Rts , not until Friday when I pick her back up,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default well

If you don't have a 14 do not jump to conclusions Brp has done a 360 all I see is people (not all) making assumptions and not knowing what they are talking about, so in due time I will post the action items and fixes on my Rts , not until Friday when I pick her back up,

i was understanding that you had the bike back, that is why i asked what you meant about BRP has changed
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool...

Waiting patiently up here!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

After reading about some of the few problems with the 2014 RT's I am glad to see that BRP is stepping up and helping
    to resolve the problems quickly and to the owners satisfaction. I can see a complete turn around from when I had many
    problems with my 2010 RTS and I was a little uneasy about buying the 2014 but now I feel very good about my decision
    and really love my Spyder! Like I have said before they are a completly different machine than before!

Toby
    2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Edsts View Post
    This is not the only forum that I have heard bout the oil leaks on the new rt 14 , after all the trouble I had with my sts in the beginning and now that she's finally running in great order .

That would be a HELL TO THE NO on getting a rt 14 , I just can not got tru that trauma again !

Not sure if you have taken the time to test ride a 2014 RT, but this is a complete different machine in many aspects. You are going to have some problems with any man made equipment, but BRP has been Johnny on the spot with checking and correcting ANY problems with these 14s. They are well worth taking a look at.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default am i

the only one that thought he got the bike back, that is why i asked what was done.
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by cuznjohn View Post
    the only one that thought he got the bike back, that is why i asked what was done.
    An easy assumption considering he posted all was OK. OK by phone.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

guess i should ASSume anything
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

if brp has done a 360, it means that brp is back to the starting point .. just kidding dude.. your spyder being o.k is what matters.. cheers

Spyder Garage

ohh no, you didn't..

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Its Friday, bump this to the top of the moon,

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ? ? ? ?

So Friday has come and gone .....................What's the verdict / answer ? ? ?...................Mike

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

It was warm on friday he was probably out riding might be warm again today but not up here in north texas, if he did get his ride fixed I'd be out riding it just to make sure all is well before reporting back.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

This post seems to be yet another RED FLAG. What is going on?????

1. OP posts up fuming mad oil leak back after dealer fix.
    2. OP Bumps his own thread?????
    3. OP posts Fixed. No explaination.
    4. OP posts up BRP has changed.

So, without explanation can we assume that BRP made the OP some kind of deal that he can't talk about?? Or should we assume the dealer fixed in 3 days and everything is great! Is BRP doing damage control and patrolling the boards? If so, they are setting some crazy presidents.

I am still talking to my dealer about a purchase. Can I safely assume, that if I buy a Spyder and have problems, I can use this forum to become the squeaky wheel and get something done? If I don't complain loudly here BRP will simply ignore me? I would love to know what BRP is giving away? Longer warranty period? Credit for gear or parts?

Loads of assumptions, I know, but without hearing the rest of it I have to assume something..........

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Busarider View Post
    This post seems to be yet another RED FLAG. What is going on?????

1. OP posts up fuming mad oil leak back after dealer fix.
    2. OP Bumps his own thread?????
    3. OP posts Fixed. No explaination.
    4. OP posts up BRP has changed.

So, without explanation can we assume that BRP made the OP some kind of deal that he can't talk about?? Or should we assume the dealer fixed in 3 days and everything is great! Is BRP doing damage control and patrolling the boards? If so, they are setting some crazy presidents.

I am still talking to my dealer about a purchase. Can I safely assume, that if I buy a Spyder and have problems, I can use this forum to become the squeaky wheel and get something done? If I don't complain loudly here BRP will simply ignore me? I would love to know what BRP is giving away? Longer warranty period? Credit for gear or parts?

Loads of assumptions, I know, but without hearing the rest of it I have to assume something..........
    A lot of people have been watching this thread. You raise some interesting questions--but I would not let that deter me from making a decision to buy or not buy a based on the contents of this thread.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default oil

we may never know but whatever was done i hope it works out for him
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Looks like BRP is doing its best to repair and keep the volume down on any 2014 models! If they did this for the 2013 issue it would of served them better !

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool

I can be completely sure that CFPS along with BRP the OP was made whole and is to busy out riding either a repaired or a replacement 14 RTS at this time.
    A big high five to cfps and brp for stepping up and doing the right thing miles and smiles make make us happy.
    Mike

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I will put it this way, I am extremely impressed with BRP and blown away with Jason and team at cfps resolution is fixed and I am extremely happy, when I say BRP does the right thing,,,,,they do

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldgoat View Post
    What an asinine reply.
    That's like saying I won't buy a Harley cause it is made by Americans. Totally inappropriate remark!!!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Busrider- shame on you,,,really? You have NO IDEA what happened, anything I say will have certain knuckleheads blasting Brp and others threatening to possibly not get a 14, this is not my intention, I simply stated I had a major oil leek issue, see my post now...it's fixed, individuals need to stop making assumptions. BRP listens and cares, but it's the dealer which is the life support as well, apologies all but I am sick and tired of people chiming in when they don't know the full story or even the correct answers. I have stayed quiet because I was waiting on full 100 percent resolution. Too all who have been monitoring and given me positive posts and ims ...thank you. At the end of the day it's a machine made of parts, and at times parts fail, it's the resolution that matters with the support lines.

There are some individuals that just need to get a life....

Sorry for being frustrated but some folks just don't get it. Red flag my ass!!!!!