Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Slagiatt View Post
    I'll have to make it earlier than I might (because I have that 1:00 appointment I mentioned) so I think I'll shoot for 11:00 am at "Hotcakes" which is a full-menu "diner" just south of 86th street on Ditch Road. - I'll have my leather motorcycle jacket either on or over the chair next to me. Hope to see you there.
    Richard (Slagiatt)

I'll try to make it if i'm not too tied up.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'll have to make it earlier than I might (because I have that 1:00 appointment I mentioned) so I think I'll shoot for 11:00 am at "Hotcakes" which is a full-menu "diner" just south of 86th street on Ditch Road. - I'll have my leather motorcycle jacket either on or over the chair next to me. Hope to see you there.
    Richard (Slagiatt)
    I'll try to be there as well.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

I will be working I am north on Indy at Kokomo.

Spyder Garage

Default Spent most of day getting spyder

Spyder was down at flatout for servicing since tail end of November. they treated her for most part well...however today when I went to pick her up the battery was dead and I had to spring for a new battery... it wasn't dead when it got there ... but since it wasn't there for storage... they didn't have it on a tender... just my luck... 2 batteries and 1.5 hours later we finally got bike on the road... sorry I missed it...
    who all made it today??

Spyder Garage

Default Who was there you ask...

Quote Originally Posted by DaDrkmysta View Post
    Spyder was down at flatout for servicing since tail end of November. they treated her for most part well...however today when I went to pick her up the battery was dead and I had to spring for a new battery... it wasn't dead when it got there ... but since it wasn't there for storage... they didn't have it on a tender... just my luck... 2 batteries and 1.5 hours later we finally got bike on the road... sorry I missed it...
    who all made it today??

Slagiatt (Richard), Trickie Dick (Dick) and me (Jerry). We discussed a few rides over the summer.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Tuesday Ride?

Trickie Dick and I (Slagiatt) have tentatively planned a ride to the dealership in Peru on Tuesday the 11th. If we go, I'm guessing we'll depart Indy late in the morning...it's about an hour drive one-way. Jump in here if you're available and interested in coming along.
    Richard

Spyder Garage

Trickie Dick and I (Slagiatt) have tentatively planned a ride to the dealership in Peru on Tuesday the 11th. If we go, I'm guessing we'll depart Indy late in the morning...it's about an hour drive one-way. Jump in here if you're available and interested in coming along.
    Richard
    Let me know where you're meeting and I'll try to join up.
    2021 Sea to Sky, 2013 RT Ltd, 2005 Bombardier Outlander ATV

Spyder Garage

Default I'll get this set tomorrow...

I'll be checking with Trickie Dick and Funon3 tomorrow and will post our plans here in the afternoon or evening.
    Richard

Spyder Garage

Default Schedule for March 11th Ride

We'll be meeting at Trickie Dick's house (96th and Ditch Road) at 11:00 a.m. The "plan" is to visit the dealership in Peru, catch up with a few Spyder friends along the way, have lunch, and return...pretty flexible.

So far, the group includes Slagiatt (me) Trickie Dick, and Funon3.

I assume we'll be going up US 31, so if anyone wants to schedule a meet along that route, we can do that.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

IndyRon is joining us. We will meet him in Westfield along the way. See you guys in the morning.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Default We'll be there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    IndyRon is joining us. We will meet him in Westfield along the way. See you guys in the morning.

Jackie and I will be at your place before 11a or is it 10a? Got it! Be there before 10a. Hope you guys don't mind if Jackie comes.
    Last edited by Copperman; 03-10-2014 at 08:54 PM.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Jackie and I will be at your place before 11a or is it 10a? Got it! Be there before 10a. Hope you guys don't mind if Jackie comes.
    See ya around 10:30.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Default Cycle Gear in Castleton

Has anyone been here?? I've been a few times and even purchased a few items there... I received email stating they are having alike night on Thursday between 6-8. Anyone care to join? I may be in the car because of this supposed snow tomorrow but would attend

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'll be interested starting in June. Moving to Williamsburg (near Richmond).
    Greta Guth

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer53525 View Post
    I'll be interested starting in June. Moving to Williamsburg (near Richmond).
    Well welcome to Indiana! Hopefully we'll be doing some things this summer.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Well welcome to Indiana! Hopefully we'll be doing some things this summer.
    Hi I'm a new Spyder owner. I can't wait til the weather brakes so I can get some riding in. I belong to a group called IMG( Indianapolis Motorcyclist Group) in Indy. We have 4 or 5 Spyder owners in our group now. All types of bikes are welcome in our group.

Spyder Garage

Default I belong to IMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie View Post
    Hi I'm a new Spyder owner. I can't wait til the weather brakes so I can get some riding in. I belong to a group called IMG( Indianapolis Motorcyclist Group) in Indy. We have 4 or 5 Spyder owners in our group now. All types of bikes are welcome in our group.
    What's your name on IMG and what side of town are you on? Do you ride with those crazy SS gals?
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Bi-weekly Spyder Event in Indy

I'm new to this site. I am very interested in a bi weekly event. I am also interested in joining a Can Am group. Any and all info is welcome. Mike Cat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mcatell69 View Post
    I'm new to this site. I am very interested in a bi weekly event. I am also interested in joining a Can Am group. Any and all info is welcome. Mike Cat

Are you an Owner and if so, what do you have and where are you?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Bi-weekly Spyder Event in Indy

Yes I am an owner. I have a 2014 RT Limited. I had a 2010 RT and just traded it in for the new one. I live on Indy's southeast side near Brookville and Post Rd. My name is Mike and my wife's is Gigi. I would be interested in putting in time to start an Indy Spyder Rider's group. Get people together, decide on a name and establish a club. We could start by meet at this bi-weekly event and seeing who's interested. Comments?

Spyder Garage

Default I'd be interested

I'm mostly keying in on IMG rides now...would most definitely be interested in a bi-weekly Spyder meet-up group. I have an out-of-state commitment from May 21-28, but other than that, would be available for a ride and/or a meeting to see if we have interest in an on-going group with regular rides. However, I believe the history of these efforts (in Indiana) has been not too promising, but this is now...and who knows?.....shall we try again?
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

Spyder Garage

Ok, you got a quorum. Someone schedule the event and lets get it going.

Looks like somebody got a "Robert Rules of Order" book!

Hey Dick....when do you want to do your storage compartment? Send me a PM or email or text....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Bi Weekly Spyder event in Indy

Happy Mother's day to all Spyder Mothers! I want to keep it out there to all about trying to put a ride club together. When we decide to meet for this Bi Weekly Indy Event, or here, I would like to see if anyone would be interested. I am willing to put time in to make this possible. How bout ya all?

Spyder Garage

Default I'm game.

Quote Originally Posted by mcatell69 View Post
    Happy Mother's day to all Spyder Mothers! I want to keep it out there to all about trying to put a ride club together. When we decide to meet for this Bi Weekly Indy Event, or here, I would like to see if anyone would be interested. I am willing to put time in to make this possible. How bout ya all?
    Put something together and who ever is available will show up. How about meeting for dinner or lunch at some restaurant and hashing things over. What say you?
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Pick a time and a place and they will come.
    it is like herding cats
    dinner is always better than lunch
    breakfast will work early on weekends.

Ride safe
    Geo