Spyder Garage

Default Cup Holders for the Chrome Tri Axis Handlebar?

We have the chrome adjustable handlebars on our 2014 RT Limited and are looking for cup holders. We had a couple of locally bought holders that we fitted to our 2012 RT standard handlebar using velcro. Decided we did not want to place adhesives on the chrome so we are looking for something that will strap the bar using some sort of protection, or, perhaps something that will utilize the mounting screws on the controls. We had a holder mounted on both left and right sides of the 2012 RT and hope to find something that will mount securely, look good and not risk marring the bars for both sides.

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
    2014 RT Ltd Silver Platinum Satin, Ultimate Seat, rider and passenger backrests, Vented Windshield, Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors, Chrome Tri Axis Handlebars with GPS Support, Trailer Hitch Kit, RT-622 Trailer Silver Platinum Satin, Stebil Air Horn, BajaRon's Sway Bar, Spyderpops Bumpskid bike and Trailer, R/T grills, SpyderSisters Front Trunk Pockets, SpyderSisters Sunshade, Spyderflaps Mud Flap, many TricLED lights
    2014 Limited , Silver Playinum Satin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pjweimer View Post
    We have the chrome adjustable handlebars on our 2014 RT Limited and are looking for cup holders. We had a couple of locally bought holders that we fitted to our 2012 RT standard handlebar using velcro. Decided we did not want to place adhesives on the chrome so we are looking for something that will strap the bar using some sort of protection, or, perhaps something that will utilize the mounting screws on the controls. We had a holder mounted on both left and right sides of the 2012 RT and hope to find something that will mount securely, look good and not risk marring the bars for both sides.

Thanks
    Did you look at the rivco cup holders that mount to the switch housing bolts?

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ISCS Accessory mounts

I transferred my ISCi accessory mount kits from my 2012 factory bars to the new adjustable bars. Works great.
    I put on both sides providing 2 RAM Balls, one for cup holder and one for my phone.
    Last edited by Ride Master; 02-28-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Spyder Garage

Thanks
    http://www.bakerbuilt.com/bbairwings/rigiddrink.html

Spyder Garage

Default ISCS?

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Master View Post
    I transferred my ISCS accessory mount kits from my 2012 factory bars to the new adjustable bars. Works great.
    I put on both sides providing 2 RAM Balls, one for cup holder and one for my phone.
    Did you mean ISCI? If so, I checked their web site and did not see any accessory mount kits. If you have a link that will point me to the item I would appreciate it.
    Thanks
    2014 RT Ltd Silver Platinum Satin, Ultimate Seat, rider and passenger backrests, Vented Windshield, Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors, Chrome Tri Axis Handlebars with GPS Support, Trailer Hitch Kit, RT-622 Trailer Silver Platinum Satin, Stebil Air Horn, BajaRon's Sway Bar, Spyderpops Bumpskid bike and Trailer, R/T grills, SpyderSisters Front Trunk Pockets, SpyderSisters Sunshade, Spyderflaps Mud Flap, many TricLED lights

Spyder Garage

Default Baker...

Quote Originally Posted by akaspyderman View Post
    Theirs fits on the left side only (Works for me). Will not work on the right.

Wife had hers on the right side on our 2012. We tried various holders that mounted on the passengers grips and she did not like any.

The hunt continues.

Spyder Garage

Default Rivco...

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    Did you look at the rivco cup holders that mount to the switch housing bolts?
    Talked to Rivco. Their product works on the right side only. Hoping to find a product that will work on either side... want them to match.

Still looking

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far.

Spyder Garage

This is the one I picked up, very nice!

http://blackwidowaccessories.com/pro...hp?prod=bcuprt
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ISCI Accessory Mount Kit

Did you mean ISCI? If so, I checked their web site and did not see any accessory mount kits. If you have a link that will point me to the item I would appreciate it.
    Thanks

Yes ISCI is correct http://www.isciride.com/iscirtparts.htm They make them for the left and right bars both

RT ACCESSORY MOUNT KIT
    PART# SPY-AM-RT
    PRICE
    - For mounting accessories to the Spyder RT handle bars.
    $127.00