Thread: Is anybody else

Spyder Garage

Default Is anybody else

besides me already packed for Spyderfest? I'm not loaded just packed.
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Piles are started...

Quote Originally Posted by 2Paw View Post
    Sure, what else is there to do when the snow keeps Ms Spyder tethered in the garage?...already looking at routes (plural cause can't really decide until check weather report on morning of departure)...got piles started...There is that box of stuff that I'm shipping prior to depart (bought a trailer and be a shame to haul it around empty!!!!...wow now I can have more than 1 pair of extra shoes). Then everything that is standard to carry on Spyder is out and lined up...hauling into kitchen and checking everything once, twice, thrice..repairs, tweaking!!...
    And of course big check mark on calendar...just in case I forget that it is getting time to leave!!!.
    Also have been getting gas cards stacked up...sure like deal dash for those!!!

So yep you are definitely registering on the NORMAL scale...see you at Spyderfest..

Spyder Garage

The time to leave for Spyderfest will be here before you know it! Better get the maps out and start checking!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

I'm loaded and I'm not even going.

Oh, you mean loading your CLOTHES........................
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Sure, what else is there to do when the snow keeps Ms Spyder tethered in the garage?...already looking at routes (plural cause can't really decide until check weather report on morning of departure)...got piles started...There is that box of stuff that I'm shipping prior to depart (bought a trailer and be a shame to haul it around empty!!!!...wow now I can have more than 1 pair of extra shoes). Then everything that is standard to carry on Spyder is out and lined up...hauling into kitchen and checking everything once, twice, thrice..repairs, tweaking!!...
    And of course big check mark on calendar...just in case I forget that it is getting time to leave!!!.
    Also have been getting gas cards stacked up...sure like deal dash for those!!!

So yep you are definitely registering on the NORMAL scale...see you at Spyderfest..

OK Murph, what is deal dash? (you are always stirring up something)

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

...Still trying to sort things out at this end...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Dealdash.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    OK Murph, what is deal dash? (you are always stirring up something)

Cruzr Joe
    This is a penny auction...read the "how to"...any ? give me a PM.
    ...last year I saved 27% on gas cards for all my 2013 gas cards....so far this year I am at 18%...have "won" some Bass Pro and Cabelas...42% savings...even got a $25 Red Robin card for 15 cents!!!!! Oh dang I just opened the door for you guys to bid against me

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Doubt has crept in here. May not be able to go now even though we registered. Still working on it though.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Sadly..!!

I've been told that this will not be possible this year. Will see if they'll release me for owners event but will be at spyders in the redwoods. Did register and have reservations at host hotel which will have to cancel. Ah well back to depending on feedback...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    I've been told that this will not be possible this year. Will see if they'll release me for owners event but will be at spyders in the redwoods. ...
    Can't they just put one of those ankle-monitoring devices on you for the week??

Do you need us to post a bond or something???
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Paw View Post
    Since I bought my 18 cu ft trailer mainly for this trip to Spyderfest I started weighing all the stuff I plan on taking. The RT will handle my must haves overnight stuff but the trailer stuff is categorized into two categories. Must have and if there is room.

Spyder Garage

Yep the stuff is gathering and getting laid out. Don't have enough room to lay it all out but lists are getting longer.

SpyderLady