Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TBUCK41 View Post
    tbuck41. Went to hotshots for meeting no one there. Looked at web and seen a change.to no-jacks in smithton. We went there but no one there. Looked at web again. 11am time of meeting. Just not ment to be I guess. Maybe I will see group at Spyderfest .
    Hey TBuck

Sorry we missed you... We are a small group (trying to grow). A couple of people couldn't make it today so the rest of us decided to meet earlier for a bite and a short ryde on the 's before the rain came in. Hopefully you will be able to join us for a future get-together. Don't know what your schedule is but two of us are looking at a possible ryde on Monday, the 21ST. Perhaps you could join us if it takes place??? What day are you heading to Spyderfest??? Again, sorry we didn't connect but let's keep trying... We'll keep posting here

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TBUCK41 View Post
    tbuck41. Went to hotshots for meeting no one there. Looked at web and seen a change.to no-jacks in smithton. We went there but no one there. Looked at web again. 11am time of meeting. Just not ment to be I guess. Maybe I will see group at Spyderfest .
    Sorry we missed you Tbuck41...we were at No Jacks for about an hour,then went on a ride for a couple hours...My wife and I are staying at Best Western Coach..A couple others are staying at the same place...More then welcome to stop in and say hey!...heading down Tuesday morning if you want company..

Spyder Garage

Metro East,Il Spyder Ryders next meeting will be held May 18th at 11:00 AM at Hot Shots in O'fallon,Il....We may just gather,go for a ride and eat and have the meeting somewhere else depending on the weather..Between now and then,reply here if you have a favorite ride we could go on..Until then,BE SAFE!..

Spyder Garage

Default Meeting

We should be able to attend! We should be rested up from Spyderfest by then! Lol

Spyder Garage

You two did a heck of a job..I was just kidding you every time I saw you that you were loafing....Thanks to both of you for a great time!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    Metro East,Il Spyder Ryders next meeting will be held May 18th at 11:00 AM at Hot Shots in O'fallon,Il....We may just gather,go for a ride and eat and have the meeting somewhere else depending on the weather..Between now and then,reply here if you have a favorite ride we could go on..Until then,BE SAFE!..
    I'll be there...

Spyder Garage

Just a suggestion for May 18,2014 Metro East,Il Spyder Ryder meeting...Addieville,Il has a restaurant that has high recommendations called the Eagles Nest....They have specials and a full menu....they have a back room that we can reserve some tables for a short meeting..It is app 35 miles away from O'fallon,Il...We could meet at Hot Shots at 11:00 AM, and ride down..As far as the ride back,it depends on how long or short a route to take on which way we come back..Again,all ryders are more than welcome!!!!!!..If for some reason the weather doesn't cooperate,we can have the get together at Hot Shots as usual...

Part of back room at eagles nest has been reserved for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by cyclelover63; 05-13-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Metro Ryders

Sounds like a plan!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    I will be there and may bring another or more with me.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by duke50 View Post
    trusttt

Im soon to be a proud Spyder owner, Is there a dealer with a good service dept? Would like to meet other Spyder owners soon
    Congrats on your soon to be .Where are you located???

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Schlic View Post
    Congrats on your soon to be .Where are you located???
    Pocahontas ill

Spyder Garage

PM sent...