Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default NEW FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS AREA SPYDER RYDER GROUP NEXT MEETING IS SCHEDULED!!!!!!

Our new Spyder Ryding group is off and running..We had our first meeting today,February 9th,and we are off to a great start...We kicked around some ideas,talked about future rides and our plans for a possible group ride to SPYDERFEST...Our next meeting will be at HOT SHOTS in O'fallon,Il across from the O'Fallon Cinema Sunday, MARCH 2 at 2PM....Everyone is welcome and the more the merrier..So,if you couldn't make it to our first meeting,we would love to see you at our 2nd !!!!....Some of the things we will discuss are:
    1) Naming our new group..All suggestions are welcome!!!.This will be a lot of fun and very interesting!!....Be creative!!!!!
    2) Ride ideas....Its getting closer!!!!!!.....we already have discussed some that everyone had not been on
    3) Discussing plans to get a group to ride to SYDERFEST together...If you have never been to SPYDERFEST and want more
    information,we have the people in our new group to be able to give you all of the particulars..It is the BIGGEST SPYDER
    gathering in the States,and is all for charity....Can't get any better than that!!!
    4) Getting the word out to all Spyder Ryders that we are a group of people that love to Ryde and would love for you to join us
    in having fun and meeting like minded Syderlovers.
    5) Thanks to everyone my wife and I met today and we will see you on March 2nd!!!!...

Spyder Garage

It was great to be a part of this first meet. Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and hopefully more that will be able to join us. Got a lot of good information about how to spend all my 'Farkle' money, as well as learning a lot about Spyderfest and all those that are involved in making it happen. Hopefully we can get the 's out for the next meeting. Keep in touch...

Spyder Garage

Getting closer...Hopefully we can ride a little that day after the meeting!

Spyder Garage

It is supposed to snow and sleet Sunday when our meeting is scheduled..Should we reschedule?..And what are your suggestions of when?...Would Thursday,March 6th about 6:30 Pm work?..I'm open..

Spyder Garage

In regard to cancelling on Sunday, since I'm only 10 minutes from Hot Shots, I'll let it up to those that have to travel further to make that decision. I'll be out of town on the 6TH if you want to reschedule. Open dates for me in the next couple of weeks are the 8TH, 11TH, 16TH...

Spyder Garage

After watching the weather forecast for Sunday,March 2nd...I think we need to cancel Sundays meeting and reschedule tentatively for Sunday,March 16th...HOT SHOTS in O'fallon,IL...2 pm.....If anyone has any better suggestions,let me know....Stay safe!!!

Spyder Garage

Default This Weather Sucks....

And to think we were hoping to ryde our 's to the meeting. Instead another round of winter. I'll put the 16TH on my calendar as the next tentative date to get together. Keep in touch...

Spyder Garage

NEXT MEETING...MARCH 16TH...2 PM... AT HOT SHOTS IN O'FALLON,IL ACROSS FROM O'FALLON CINEMA...EVERYONE WELCOME AND HOPEFULLY THE WEATHER WILL COOPERATE SO WE CAN ALL RIDE THERE!!!!!.....

Spyder Garage

Just seen your post. If the weather is nice we'll drop by.

"Tigger" 2011 RS-S Alloy Orange/Matte Black (hers)
    "Hammer Head" 2012 RoadGlide Custom (his)

Spyder Garage

Rain or snow...we'll be there!

RR Springfield (1 mile South of Cantrall) Illinois
    Spyder Garage

Cool Spyder Ryders Mid America

Just to let your club know, we've got a Spyder Group out of the Alton/St Louis area. Our web site is www.SpyderRydersMidAmerica.com and I'm the Web Administrator. Maybe we can schedule some rides together sometime.
    Our meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30pm at Johnson's Corner in Alton Illinois. Our Calendar on the Web Site has a link to Google Maps indicating the location of Johnson's Corner along with events we have scheduled. Anyone and everyone is welcome on our rides or meetings.
    Hope to meet up with some of your members.

Great day for riding today. Hopefully you all had a chance to enjoy it......

Without Trailer
    With Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default See You Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    Rain or snow...we'll be there!
    Looking forward to meeting tomorrow . We seem to keep missing the ryding weather by one day but I did get some miles in this afternoon . See you tomorrow...

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=HntngTrout;775331]Just to let your club know, we've got a Spyder Group out of the Alton/St Louis area. Our web site is www.SpyderRydersMidAmerica.com and I'm the Web Administrator. Maybe we can schedule some rides together sometime.
    Our meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30pm at Johnson's Corner in Alton Illinois. Our Calendar on the Web Site has a link to Google Maps indicating the location of Johnson's Corner along with events we have scheduled. Anyone and everyone is welcome on our rides or meetings.
    Hope to meet up with some of your members.

Great day for riding today. Hopefully you all had a chance to enjoy it......[/QUO

Thank you for the information and the invitation...Once the weather straightens up,I'm sure we can schedule some rides...I was a member of your group for a couple of years and met a lot of nice and friendly people...Thanks again!

Spyder Garage

We had our 2nd meeting and we have two new people jumping on the train!!....THREE scheduled meetings and THREE days of snow!...Our next meeting is APRIL 13th at HOTT SHOTTS in O'fallon,IL.....Hopefully we can ride to it..Also,if we see the weather is going to cooperate,we will schedule a ride to start earlier and maybe move the meeting to a different destination...Everyone keep thinking of names for us and ,please,anyone else who is interested,do not hesitate to holler at me or just show up...You are more than welcome!!
    Last edited by cyclelover63; 03-17-2014 at 09:17 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Had a great time

Enjoyed meeting everyone who showed up at meeting. Will see you April 3.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by atitude2 View Post
    Enjoyed meeting everyone who showed up at meeting. Will see you April 3.

OOPS!!!!!..NEXT MEETING IS APRIL 13TH!!!!!!...SORRY,I HAD A TYPO!!!..NOT THE 3RD,BUT THE 13TH OF APRIL!!!!.
    ..Enjoyed meeting you too!!!

Spyder Garage

Is anybody up for a ride on Sunday,March 30th????...It's supposed to be 72 degrees and sunny ...I was thinking meeting up in Belleville app 10 Am at the Flying J by Our Lady of the Snows,riding through the country to Chester,eating at a buffet at the Harvest House,then back through the country another way,and back home...If anyone has another idea,I will go with the flow!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Maybe

We were suppose to take Barb's spyder in Sunday to have hitch put on but we can do that Saturday. Will just ride two up on mine. So if the weather agrees to the prediction and nothing else comes up we can probably be there.

Spyder Garage

Next meeting is 2:00 PM at Hot Shots in O Fallon,Il on April 13th...Everybody welcome!!

Spyder Garage

Default meetimg

Sorry to say that Barb and I will not be able to attend the April 13 meeting. Please let us know when the May meeting will be.

Everyone that is going to Spyderfest please have a safe ride to Springfield and will see you there. Maybe we can go on one of the rides together.

Joy Turnbeaugh

Spyder Garage

Have a safe ride to Spyderfest too!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    Have a safe ride to Spyderfest too!!!
    Bob,

PM sent.

Spyder Garage

Sent one back

Spyder Garage

April 13th meeting moved to NO-JACKS in Smithton at 11:00....Hopefully the weather will hold off!

Spyder Garage

Default Fairview hts spyder group

tbuck41. Went to hotshots for meeting no one there. Looked at web and seen a change.to no-jacks in smithton. We went there but no one there. Looked at web again. 11am time of meeting. Just not ment to be I guess. Maybe I will see group at Spyderfest .