Thread: Truce

Spyder Garage

Default Truce

Occasionally we have all upset one of more people on this board with our remarks or responses that maybe should have not been said.

I for one truly enjoy this forum and would like to offer a truce to any that i may have offended and promise to try to be a better person on this forum.

My definition of a truce is, no apologies are needed or being offered by either party, but to let bygones be bygones and start out fresh.

there is way too much information on this board for anyone to be completely ignored.

So with that in mind i respectfully request a truce with any who have been offended by any of my remarks or ramblings.

This especially goes out to Magdave if he can accept it (we got off on the wrong foot on some silly issue, or remarks)

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Arrow

Nice gesture Joe. It's a Big sand box with many castel makers. What fun would it be if they were all cookie cutter models.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbear View Post
    Nice gesture Joe. It's a Big sand box with many castel makers. What fun would it be if they were all cookie cutter models.

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Who said anything about a truce???
    Truce.jpg
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Allow me to quote

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go" T. S. Eliot
    2014 RT S SE-6 Cognac, 2014 Indian Chieftain. Retired Navy Chief

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool

If your not making waves you are not helping those that can't or won't. That's why I always wear my rain jacket!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by acinpcola View Post
    Allow me to quote

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go" T. S. Eliot
    Great quote.
    Displaced Canuck
    (Professional Photographer & Engineer)

2008 Yellow GS SM5

Spyder Garage

For $100.00 I will think about it. For $200.00 I will call a truce.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by grumpybob View Post
    For $100.00 I will think about it. For $200.00 I will call a truce.

What can i get for $1.38?

Spyder Garage

It's all good Joe I been sneak peeking your posts anyway
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post

Thats funny.

Cruzr joe

Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Check the couch for another nine cents and you can buy 3 stamps.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

A cup of BAD truck stop coffee??

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default No truce from me

until you say something to make me mad at you, or have I said something to make you mad at me? In that case I guess we will need a truce.

Occasionally we have all upset one of more people on this board with our remarks or responses that maybe should have not been said.

I for one truly enjoy this forum and would like to offer a truce to any that i may have offended and promise to try to be a better person on this forum.

My definition of a truce is, no apologies are needed or being offered by either party, but to let bygones be bygones and start out fresh.

there is way too much information on this board for anyone to be completely ignored.

So with that in mind i respectfully request a truce with any who have been offended by any of my remarks or ramblings.

This especially goes out to Magdave if he can accept it (we got off on the wrong foot on some silly issue, or remarks)

Cruzr Joe
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post

Not me, I been in my sniper hide waiting on that perfect shot.

Glo Ryders {4 sets (Blue, Red, Orange, Pink) I swap out}
    Rear Trunk Liner ......... Seal Floorboards
    Rear Trunk Shelf
    Corbin Heated Seat
    extra 12V plug
    Elka shocks
    White/Red fender lights
    Bump/skid
    Baker Wind Wings
    Honey Burl Dash Kit

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yfactor View Post
    Not me, I been in my sniper hide waiting on that perfect shot.
    Wait till after i retire.

Cruzr joe

Spyder Garage

Default No way..!!

I'm tightening the screws..!! great sentiment and a great way to clean the slate. Everyone could benefit by starting a new and let the past teach us to pause and contemplate before reacting...thanks for the push...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

A hard time, x-rated videos, and foul language for starters.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'm sure I've ticked someone or ones off...but please understand was not my intent,,,but when your spyder is falling apart...having problems no one else has ever had.. BRP can't find a fix...latest...blew O2 sensor out...I have more miles on a trailer than anyone else...I've never named my bike until this weekend..."Trailer Queen"...I so want a bike that can get me there...and get me home

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe, its a nice gesture but should be totally unneeded. We are all here for the same reason. Everyone isn't going to get along or agree with each other all the time. That's to be expected.

Anyone who takes anything said on an internet forum personally, is the one who really needs to take a step back.

This is all a hobby (for the majority). When it stops being fun, its time to change hobbies.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    I'm sure I've ticked someone or ones off...but please understand was not my intent,,,but when your spyder is falling apart...having problems no one else has ever had.. BRP can't find a fix...latest...blew O2 sensor out...I have more miles on a trailer than anyone else...I've never named my bike until this weekend..."Trailer Queen"...I so want a bike that can get me there...and get me home
    FB, with all your issues (as well as others) with your 2013 I find it really hard to see how anyone can get mad at you.

Okay; Katie might be, but that is another issue.

PS. still waiting to see the picture you took of her.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Cruzr Joe
    A very nice gesture and wise advice to follow. Been there and tried to do that a few times.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default But we haven't done any good fighting yet?!?!?

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black