Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2014 Confirmation

On Jan. 2, I completed the online registration (Me + 1) for Spyderfest 2014.
    I didn't receive an acknowledgement. Am I registered?

Also, It only asked for one size for t-shirt. So I put in for 2 of the same size.
    My passenger wears a different size. How do I confirm her size will be available.

I would also like her name to be on her badge. And not just Guest, etc.
    Whom can I contact to get this arranged?

Thanks.

Art(H8CNCR)AnkrumSr

Spyder Garage

Default SF Registration

I think the accepted way to register for SF is to only register one person per registration. That way you not only list each person's name but also their shirt size. You might PM Wiredux to verify what you should do to make this work.

See you at Spyderfest 2014 !!!!!!

Jim

Spyder Garage

Cal Pittbull and ask for Len's wife. She will take car of you.
    the phone number is 1-417-863-1418.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Thanks!

Please forgive me, What does PM Wiredux mean?

Quote Originally Posted by boomerkc View Post
    I think the accepted way to register for SF is to only register one person per registration. That way you not only list each person's name but also their shirt size. You might PM Wiredux to verify what you should do to make this work.

See you at Spyderfest 2014 !!!!!!

Jim

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by H8CNCR View Post
    Thanks!

Please forgive me, What does PM Wiredux mean?
    Being part of MoGang, my suggestion would be go back to the registration site and email your concern on the shirt from there. PM = Private Message.

As far as nametags, everyone will be completing their own nametag once they get to SpyderFest.

No need to call Vanessa at PitBull, that poor girl has enough on her plate.

If you have any other questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer.

Joanie
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Thanks Joanie.

When I attempted to Register, I did make comments on the T-shirt at that time. Didn't hear anything back.
    Are you able to find out if H8CNCR is registered for two (Driver plus passenger)? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Being part of MoGang, my suggestion would be go back to the registration site and email your concern on the shirt from there. PM = Private Message.

As far as nametags, everyone will be completing their own nametag once they get to SpyderFest.

No need to call Vanessa at PitBull, that poor girl has enough on her plate.

If you have any other questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer.

Joanie