Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER CLUB IN FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS AREA?

I would like to gauge interest in forming a Spyder club or group in Fairview Heights/O'fallon/Belleville area...

Spyder Garage

Definately looking for fellow ryders in the area. New to Spyders as of last summer. 2013 RT Limited (no heat issues so far)... Looking forward to Spyderfest this spring and finding out what it's all about
    Last edited by Schlic; 01-22-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Spyder Garage

Hello from Marion, IL. I'm quite a long way from Belleville area, but might be interested.

2015 F3-S SE6, Pure Magnesium Metallic
    12V Power Outlet
    Battery Tender Pigtail
    Blue Ridge Windshield

Spyder Garage

We're just across the river in St. Louis but always up to meeting new friends and going on a ryde!...........weather permitting!Hope to see you all at Spyderfest!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jackspyder View Post
    Hello from Marion, IL. I'm quite a long way from Belleville area, but might be interested.

We live in Smithton,Il,and used to live in Marion...We end up around Rend Lake,Carbondale area quite a bit..Spyderfest it is!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelover63 View Post
    We live in Smithton,Il,and used to live in Marion...We end up around Rend Lake,Carbondale area quite a bit..Spyderfest it is!!
    Not many Spyders down here, but there are lots and lots of Harleys. Trying to convince my wife to let me go to Spyderfest. It's only about 5 hours from here.

12V Power Outlet
    Battery Tender Pigtail
    Blue Ridge Windshield

Spyder Garage

My wife can't get off work,so I am flying solo...Holler if you can go,I can meet up and have a 2 bike convoy!

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder group in Belleville area

I would like to gauge interest in forming a Spyder club or group in Fairview Heights/O'fallon/Belleville area...
    Here is the link to the MidAmerica Syder Ryders group that meets in Alton every month:

http://spyderrydersmidamerica.com/
    2015 RT LTD , Red

Spyder Garage

Smile Spyder group in Belleville

I would be very interested in a spyder group/club in the Fairview Heights area. I live in the Collinsville area.
    I have checked out the Metro East spyder club and since most of the members are retired their rides are during the week. And since I am still working I am unable to ride with them. Will be leaving for Spyderfest on Wednesday April 30. Looking forward to meeting some spyder ryders from this area.

Spyder Garage

I'm heading to Spyderfest on Tuesday, the 29TH if anyone wants to ryde out that day. Perhaps we could set up a meet & greet sometime in the near future??

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gl1800 View Post
    Here is the link to the MidAmerica Syder Ryders group that meets in Alton every month:

http://spyderrydersmidamerica.com/

I used to belong to MidAmerica SPyder Ryders...great people,great club , well organized ...Still see some of them at events..My ride schedule never co-incided with theirs..
    Last edited by cyclelover63; 01-27-2014 at 10:33 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by atitude2 View Post
    I would be very interested in a spyder group/club in the Fairview Heights area. I live in the Collinsville area.
    I have checked out the Metro East spyder club and since most of the members are retired their rides are during the week. And since I am still working I am unable to ride with them. Will be leaving for Spyderfest on Wednesday April 30. Looking forward to meeting some spyder ryders from this area.

I still work too,and I had to quit because of the same reason..Great people in that club though..Plus,I didn't want to go all the way to Alton for meetings..

Spyder Garage

Default Me too

I too still work with kids in school and travel sports. My "free" time is few and far between...for now. But it's all good!

12V Power Outlet
    Battery Tender Pigtail
    Blue Ridge Windshield

Spyder Garage

Smile

Sounds good. We live in Red Bud. We are going to Spyderfest also depart date still not set. Meet and greet sounds like a good idea.

Spyder Garage

Just a suggestion...Maybe in a couple weeks (after the Super Bowl)..maybe meet in O'fallon at Hot Shots by the cinema...or if anyone else has any suggestions...I imagine there are a million places..I think I made reservations at hotel in Spyderfest for that Monday night..Won't be long now!

Spyder Garage

I'd be up for meeting that weekend. Let's see if we can make it happen. Thinking that the might have to come out for a COOL ryde today

Spyder Garage

Default Let me know when and where

I know where that is in O'Fallon so just let me know what day and date plus time and I will plan on being there. Hope weather will be nice for a ride.

Spyder Garage

My wife and I would be interested also! We live in Granite City. We too had joined the Midwest club but never could coincide our schedule with their rides. Most of the rides were during the day and we both work. They are a great group of people. Keep us posted on here.

Spyder Garage

Default Still Interested?

Just a suggestion...Maybe in a couple weeks (after the Super Bowl)..maybe meet in O'fallon at Hot Shots by the cinema...or if anyone else has any suggestions...I imagine there are a million places..I think I made reservations at hotel in Spyderfest for that Monday night..Won't be long now!
    Anyone still want to meet this Saturday or Sunday (the 8TH or 9TH)? Hot Shots would work for me, afternoon or early evening.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Schlic View Post
    Anyone still want to meet this Saturday or Sunday (the 8TH or 9TH)? Hot Shots would work for me, afternoon or early evening.
    I work Saturdays,but my wife and I can be at Hot Shots on Feb 9th..say 2 pm?

Spyder Garage

Default I'll Be There...

Sounds good. I'll plan on being there next Sunday at 2:00. Hopefully, we'll have more ryders show up!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Schlic View Post
    Sounds good. I'll plan on being there next Sunday at 2:00. Hopefully, we'll have more ryders show up!!!

We will be there!

Spyder Garage

We'll be there! Can't wait to meet everyone.