Spyder Garage

Red face 2014 ST owners sound out

All the marketing emphasis is being put on the RT for the present time. Initial reports are looking like it's going to be big success. Is it still too early to have the 2014 ST owners step up and identify themselves? I'm keenly curious how the ST will play out. I like the ST platform.

Spyder Garage

Default Yeah..!!

what about the rest..?? The RS that started it all, RSS sporty kin, the rage of last year ST they are making them and did get some mods...not getting one but am interested as I'm sure there are many....chime in if you got them...!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Good Idea.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

If you have a 14 ST let us know if they changed anything under the Right side Tupperware? OR if the Canister is wrapped in heat foil?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'll let all to know as soon as I get mine.
    2012 Spyder RT SE5 Brake pedal mod

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got to "see and sit", on a 2014 Cognac ST-S over the weekend... BEAUTIFUL bike!
    The new wheels look even better up close!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I got to "see and sit", on a 2014 Cognac ST-S over the weekend... BEAUTIFUL bike!
    The new wheels look even better up close!

Bob

Are you thinking of crossing over to the DARK side?????????????????

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 ST

I think he is.....

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) gswife's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default RT-Limited SE6

I got mine!!! Mine is the limited and is Cognac with the Chocolate seat! I got it last Saturday and........ I... LOVE.... IT.....!!! Not really happy with the cost but you only live once and you might as well be happy while you are doing it!

I did have the problem with the lock tight on the oil line but that was taken care of while they paid for lunch..

As for the differences, 1st I had the
    2011 RTS SE5 and rode it for more then a year and loved it.

• The shifting is seamless you don't really feel when you shift like I did.
    • The turning is easier the could be just the two bikes but taking the ride to church and going the same way for more then a year it was easier to go though the corners then it was on the other.
    • One thing I need to get used to is it no longer was the electric Funk latch under the parking brake. The one of two things I found I wasn't pleased about so far.
    • The other is I can't change the radio stations without going to that section of the screen. But that's just a little thing.
    • When stopping at an idle the fans start up and the heat goes out the front my husband likes that cause he can get warm in front instead of at the "hell box", he can act like he is just looking at it instead of getting warm, after all he does ride a Harley...
    • The sound is so different I have to remember I'm not on Elvira anymore...
    • The mileage is wonderful I am not sure what it is yet because when they fixed the oil line they filled it back up I was just over 3/4 of a tank and I didn't set the trip like I normally do... But I did fill it when it was just a bit over 1/4 of a tank and that was only 4.67 gal.'s and I had already passed what I would have had before I would have been on the side of the road!

Well just lost some of this but I think I have it for you.. you have a great day! I have to go to work and can't ryde my Remy to work so I need time to pout

Deborah
    (also known as spoiled rotten brat )
    Zephyrhills,FL

2014 RT Limited
    January 18th 2014

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gswife View Post
    I got mine!!! Mine is the limited and is Cognac with the Chocolate seat! I got it last Saturday and........ I... LOVE.... IT.....!!! Not really happy with the cost but you only live once and you might as well be happy while you are doing it!

I did have the problem with the lock tight on the oil line but that was taken care of while they paid for lunch..

As for the differences, 1st I had the
    2011 RTS SE5 and rode it for more then a year and loved it.

• The shifting is seamless you don't really feel when you shift like I did.
    • The turning is easier the could be just the two bikes but taking the ride to church and going the same way for more then a year it was easier to go though the corners then it was on the other.
    • One thing I need to get used to is it no longer was the electric Funk latch under the parking brake. The one of two things I found I wasn't pleased about so far.
    • The other is I can't change the radio stations without going to that section of the screen. But that's just a little thing.
    • When stopping at an idle the fans start up and the heat goes out the front my husband likes that cause he can get warm in front instead of at the "hell box", he can act like he is just looking at it instead of getting warm, after all he does ride a Harley...
    • The sound is so different I have to remember I'm not on Elvira anymore...
    • The mileage is wonderful I am not sure what it is yet because when they fixed the oil line they filled it back up I was just over 3/4 of a tank and I didn't set the trip like I normally do... But I did fill it when it was just a bit over 1/4 of a tank and that was only 4.67 gal.'s and I had already passed what I would have had before I would have been on the side of the road!

Well just lost some of this but I think I have it for you.. you have a great day! I have to go to work and can't ryde my Remy to work so I need time to pout

Actually, You should repost this in a RT Thread- This thread is people looking for 2014 ST Reviews?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) gswife's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    Actually, You should repost this in a RT Thread- This thread is people looking for 2014 ST Reviews?

OOPS! SORRY.. it was early!
    Deborah
    (also known as spoiled rotten brat )
    Zephyrhills,FL

2014 RT Limited
    January 18th 2014