Spyder Garage

Default WTB pull behind cargo trailer

I am interested in finding a pre owned pull behind cargo trailer for my 2010 RT. If anyone has one you don't use or know of any available please let me know. Will consider all brands. Thank you!

Spyder Garage

Default Look at...

minitrailerusa.com They used to be a site sponsor but havn't seen them on here in a few months. I have their "Nomad" trailer and it's 18 cubic feet of storage. They're pretty reasonably priced.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Registered Users 3 Wheel Addict's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Check this trailer out! I have been eyeing one of these trailers for awhile now. Looks to be well built and you can get different colors to. Not a bad buy for $1560.00 ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/110840936281...84.m1423.l2649 )
    Located in northern Indiana not too far a ride from you.
    Sold my 14 RTS went back to 2 wheels.
    2014 Kawasaki Vaquero SE

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Addict View Post
    Check this trailer out! I have been eyeing one of these trailers for awhile now. Looks to be well built and you can get different colors to. Not a bad buy for $1560.00 ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/110840936281...84.m1423.l2649 )
    Located in northern Indiana not too far a ride from you.
    That is 15 cubic ft, and you pick up or pay shipping, if you don't need more space and live close, cool item, multiple color choices

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Inexpensive trailer

If you really don't want to spend a lot of money then buy the Harbor Freight tag along trailer.

It's on sale for $350 and it's black in color.

http://www.harborfreight.com/600-lb-capacity-78-inch-tag-along-trailer-66771.html

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jwenzen View Post
    I am interested in finding a pre owned pull behind cargo trailer for my 2010 RT. If anyone has one you don't use or know of any available please let me know. Will consider all brands. Thank you!
    After a lengthy search and changing my mind several times I ordered a Nomad from Mini Trailer USA yesterday. I spoke to Rick there. You might want to give them a call. $1619 total new including spare tire and bracket. You have to assemble which sounded easy. All documentation included so you can license.
    Last edited by Showie; 01-17-2014 at 10:45 AM.
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bscrive View Post
    If you really don't want to spend a lot of money then buy the Harbor Freight tag along trailer.

It's on sale for $350 and it's black in color.

http://www.harborfreight.com/600-lb-capacity-78-inch-tag-along-trailer-66771.html
    This trailer has a max tow speed of 55MPH - Just saying
    2015 F3s White

BRP Drivers and Passenger backrest
    Blue Ridge windshield
    Corbin Saddle Bags

Spyder Garage

I've got a Tagalong, 2 trips to Spyderfest, others to MI, TN, tow at 70 plus, only problems were with wiring when I first got it. Scotch locs are lousy connectors, cleared them out, all is good.

john

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rpatsh View Post
    This trailer has a max tow speed of 55MPH - Just saying
    They say that but my cousin bought the same trailer and did many miles at 70-80 mph without any problems. I personally would change out the rims to 12" ones.