Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Ready for Spyderfest

Lets go.

Look at the front and you will see the prototype bumpskid from Spyderpops, i like it

Cruzr Joe

HDhttp://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58982
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default lets go

looks great. I'm jealous of you southern guys. I could not stand it anymore, washed mine and HAD to take it for a ride; about 30 degrees out and I froze my butt off. I think next year I'm going to be like the the other old guys and be a snowbird in fla. winter sucks. I am really looking forward to spring and taking off for spyderfest.

Spyder Garage

I am so ready to go !!!!

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Default Cruzr Joe...

Is that the 1.0 gallon or the 1.75 gallon Roto Pax gas can? Also, would you post a close-up picture of it on here.

Thanks.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I think the 2014 Spyder would look better in my driveway.

Spyderfest 2014
    ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Nice looking "rig", Joe.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Well..!!

looks like you are..!! Nice set up now you have to wait almost as long as you did to get your rig set up...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Is that the 1.0 gallon or the 1.75 gallon Roto Pax gas can? Also, would you post a close-up picture of it on here.

Thanks.
    It is the 1.75 gallon

You can call me at 501 580-5595 for info on the mounting of it if you wish

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I just registered, question, my wife is also going, actually her Spyder, do I need to pay $39.95 for her also, or is the registration fee for 2 people? Thanks much.

Spyder Garage

Default Per person

Quote Originally Posted by billpowell View Post
    I just registered, question, my wife is also going, actually her Spyder, do I need to pay $39.95 for her also, or is the registration fee for 2 people? Thanks much.
    Welcome to the fun....see you in a couple months...
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

each person must register

39.95 per person
    Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

It's per person.

Sent from my iPhone 5
    using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

SPYDERFEST See all of you the end of April!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Lets go.

Look at the front and you will see the prototype bumpskid from Spyderpops, i like it

Cruzr Joe

HDhttp://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58982
    When ya gonna wash that thing!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    When ya gonna wash that thing!

OUCH, i just waxed it.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

It looks beautiful!!. How does that trailer handle and compare in price to the RT622.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

It looks beautiful!!. How does that trailer handle and compare in price to the RT622.
    It handles fine, no problem and will carry more than the BRP trailer and only cost $1,625.00 brand new

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi Joe!
    What Brand and Model is that little beauty??
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Hi Joe!
    What Brand and Model is that little beauty??

It is the escape XL sold by several different dealers, google escape xl trailer

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Really like the bumpskid design. And LOVE the new spyder. See you both in a few weeks. Penny

Spyder Garage

It is the escape XL sold by several different dealers, google escape xl trailer

Cruzr Joe
    Does it connect using the BRP hitch and light connector.

Spyder Garage

Does it connect using the BRP hitch and light connector.

It comes standard with a flat 4 connector. You have to change the trailer plug if you have the square four from BRP.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

It comes standard with a flat 4 connector. You have to change the trailer plug if you have the square four from BRP.

Cruzr Joe
    Also where did you get that cover for the Ice Chest.

Spyder Garage

Also where did you get that cover for the Ice Chest.
    That ice chest and cover came with the trailer, the Razorback Logo is just a sticker

Cruzr Joe