Spyder Garage

Default RS front turn signal replacement (mirror) question

Hello all,
    I've found a few threads about this product, but not a real review of sorts. Has anyone had any luck with this product? Are they much brighter than the stock bulb?

And are they plug and play, meaning: do I have to route any wires through the mirror stalk from the gauge panel? I was hoping for a nice and easy direct replacement. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Default Don't know..!!

what we are talking about..changing the bulb, the whole mirror or something else. Most are into brighter tail lights and brake lights. Haven't seen much on turn signal lights. But those that have will come along...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

the yellow LED replacement is much brighter. Look in the vendor section for installation instructions. ESI have very good instruction write ups. I seem to remember you may need to do a little bit of wiring (not 100% sure)
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS