Spyder Garage

Default EXTENDED WARRANTY

Does anyone know if there is an on-line site where I can down load a pdf for the B.E.S.T. and RPM extended warranties ? I would like to see "exactly" what IS and IS NOT covered ! I've searched but can't find ? 2014 RTL coming my way. Thanks, Craig

Spyder Garage

Default I"m not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Haymaker View Post
    Does anyone know if there is an on-line site where I can down load a pdf for the B.E.S.T. and RPM extended warranties ? I would like to see "exactly" what IS and IS NOT covered ! I've searched but can't find ? 2014 RTL coming my way. Thanks, Craig
    I know when I took my spyder that I purchased from a private owner and took it into my local Spyder shop, Kenny was able to tell me all the options as far as extended warranties were concerned. They were right at his finger tips. If you cannot find a website, check with your dealership. But in answer to your question, I do not know if there is a website to go to or not. Safe riding and Happy New Year. Jerry

Previous owner of a 2008 Spyder SM5.
    Current owner of a 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage
    Last edited by stevedfive; 01-05-2014 at 02:41 PM.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Warranty

When my used Spyder was delivered by Midwest Motor Sports, they brought a complete detail of the extended warranty I bought with the Spyder. Yours should do the same. If you know the policy number, the issuer of the warranty should be able to send a copy.
    2014 RTSS , Cogna/ black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Haymaker View Post
    When I was trying to make this decision, there were several questions I asked:
    - Would the dealer I was purchasing from honor the RPM warranty?
    - If I became discouraged with the dealer I purchased from, would nearby dealers honor the RPM warranty?
    - Was I going to be touring? If so, could I count on all the dealers along my tour route honoring the RPM warranty?

After answering these questions, it became apparent that the BEST extended warranty was the proper choice for ME. Then I started looking at pricing. Turns out I could get a 3 year BEST extension from either Pit Bull, or Bert's Mega Mall for $749. If you call Bert's, only speak to Bryce. Here's a link to the contact info.

Another thing to consider with the BEST extended warranty, is that it's in the Can-Am computer system, so as soon as a dealer pulls up your VIN, they know you have the BEST warranty.

Silver Shadow
    2013 RT-S Lamonster Edition (vented windshield,
    NBV highway pegs, Two Brothers exhaust)
    Additional Mods: SpyderPops BumpSkid, Elka 1+ shocks, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to and including my life.”

Spyder Garage

Default extended warranty

Just Curious: How many have actually used your extended warranty? If you have what was your outcome? Do you think is is worth the money? Please explain. I have a 2012 RT still under factory warranty.Just thinking should I invest another 750.00 or not. So far I have only had minor problems Thank You

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by modagwood View Post
    Just Curious: How many have actually used your extended warranty? If you have what was your outcome? Do you think is is worth the money? Please explain. I have a 2012 RT still under factory warranty.Just thinking should I invest another 750.00 or not. So far I have only had minor problems Thank You
    If you intend to keep your spyder another 3 years, 750.00 is a cheap way to sleep easy at night

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Wouldn't own a spyder without one.

I wouldn't own a Spyder without an extended warranty. Not after my experience. Nata! No Way!

Previous owner of a 2008 Spyder SM5.
    Current owner of a 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture