Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default PATROT GUARD RIDERS

Is there a website for the Patriot Guard Riders? I know there are tons of them but is there an organized group?

Ride in comfort,
    John
    John sealcreativeconcepts.com

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This is the link to the national PGR website: http://www.patriotguard.org/content.php. There are numerous District Chapters in a lot of States.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

A lot of information on National site. Sign on, you will need a username, likeOldsilverHondarider (mine) and a pass word. Go to forums and look for your state, click on this and they will send you a email about Missions. Many states (as above) have their own sites. State sites differe in how they work. go when you can.
    As many on here can tell, it is a very touching thing to do. I Joined in April 2006. It may be just another Mission for you, but it is the Familys First Mission. Remember that. I should say, it is never just another Mission, never will be for me.
    I/We had a Mission today for GySgt MCGraw, The Marine who was killed in the skydiving accident. Ohio ( do not know about other states) presnts a Plaque to the next of kin. I had the Honor to be able to present the Widow with hers today. We do not take pics in respect to the Family, if any would be the bikes, not the reason for the Funeral Mission.
    Spyder rolled past 2222 miles during the Mission
    Any question or information I might be able to answer, please PM
    Thanks to all the PGR members on here
    Oldmanzues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Very Active Member redneck diva's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

as said in other replies earlier,,,,,,, there are many chapters for each state,,,,,,,,,, I myself am a member of the Georgia chapter of PGR & have 12 missions completed on Spydy (I'm still a newbie to PGR myself)

Spyder Garage

Default PGR

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    Is there a website for the Patriot Guard Riders? I know there are tons of them but is there an organized group?

Ride in comfort,
    John
    John sealcreativeconcepts.com
    Not all Patriot Guard Riders ride motorcycles. There are others who use their 4 wheels to carry flags, water, and other equipment when needed. They are an important part of the PGR and we could not function without them. There are no dues, no membership cards, no meetings. The main requirement is to show up and show respect for the veteran and the family.
    50 YEARS & STILL GOING STRONG....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Not all Patriot Guard Riders ride motorcycles. There are others who use their 4 wheels to carry flags, water, and other equipment when needed. They are an important part of the PGR and we could not function without them. There are no dues, no membership cards, no meetings. The main requirement is to show up and show respect for the veteran and the family.
    Good point. Thank you for bring this up.
    Oldmanzues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default PGR

Hi all,
    We are a member of the PGR in Michigan. We receive emails from the state captain about missions. As stated earlier we go when we can. Before we had our Spyder we used our car. We are Gold Star parents. Our son was killed in Iraq Sep 15, 2010. The first few missions were really tough, but the support we felt from the PGR for us and our son was amazing. That is what drove us to join. We are now friends with many of the PGR members. This is a great organization.