Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default FINLAL SEASON BLOWOUT!

OK Folks,

This is your final and biggest Seal offer ever. Tomorrow, Monday the 16th and Tuesday, the 17th., Seal Creative Concepts is offering it's biggest deal EVER! WE WILL BE OFFERING FREE SHIPPING AND 10 % OFF ON ANY SEAL CREATIVE CONCEPTS PRODUCTS!!!. That means, for example, a set of Seal Floorboards will be discounted from $550. to $495. PLUS free shipping which is another $45. That's a total savings of $100. on your new Seal Floorboards. The same percentage discount applies to ALL SEAL CREATIVE CONCEPTS Products.

THIS IS ONLY A TWO DAY EVENT so don't wait. You need to email me so I can send you a Paypal Request for Payment. IT WILL NOT SHOW UP ON MY WEBSITE as it is too expensive the change it over for such a short sale. Email me now at fountainman42@gmail.com and we'll work out the details on what you want. DO IT NOW

I WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO GET IT TO YOU BY CHRISTMAS.
    My inventory is still good. UNFORTUNATELY THIS MUST APPLY ONLY TO THE CONTINENTAL US

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards
    Last edited by sealfloorboards; 12-15-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Spyder Garage

Only a day and a half left to take advantage of a fantastic Holiday Offer on Seal Products. Email me at fountainman42@gmail.com. Still looking at Christmas delivery.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards

Spyder Garage

OK Gang,

This is it. At midnight tonight the free freight + 10% discount on all Seal Products comes to an end. This is a no BS, no gimmick deal, just a great end of the year, clear the last of my inventory deal. You must email me at fountainman42@gmail for instructions as it's not on my website.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    SealCreativeConcepts.com

Spyder Garage

Guess I bought too early. Just got my boards at the beginning of the month.

Spyder Garage

Merry Christmas John. Hope you sell a lot of goods. Very good deals, but right now, I am covered. Both my 's are well dressed in Seal comfort.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Merry Christmas John. Hope you sell a lot of goods. Very good deals, but right now, I am covered. Both my 's are well dressed in Seal comfort.
    Merry Christmas to you also. Yes Virginia, it does pay to advertise. Response has been strong but there's still a few more hrs. left to order. I know you are covered but I always appreciate your support.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    SealCreativeConcepts.com