Thread: laser alignment

Spyder Garage

Default laser alignment

Who does this laser alignment? Does a dealer do it ? If a dealer does it I need the name of one around the Daytona Beach area, I need 1 front tire & we were just talking about they don't do front end alignments & read about the laser. Want to know more about it. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

http://www.spydercomfort.com/ right near you and the inventor of the lazer alignment.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Front tires should really be replaced in pairs. On another note, if one of your front tires is unevenly worn, but not so much the other, you probably have some worn or damaged sspension components. The ball joints, tie-rod ends, and A-frame bushings should be checked carefully, as should the wheel bearings. You may also have alignment problems, but I'm betting that isn't all.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    http://www.spydercomfort.com/ right near you and the inventor of the lazer alignment.
    Thanks Ron

Shoppersal : call me 386-427-8522 alignments take 1 hour or less, and comes with a Bud reset. Mike