Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Who opened the Floor Gates?

I not sure why, but on Dec. 1st it was like someone opened the flood gates and You all want to take advantage of my Christmas Free shipping offer. Cool, cool,, keep it up. You have my attention, but I'm still not out of breath. My stock is good and delivery in time for Christmas is no problem. This is a great deal on some great accessories. Remember, even Santa wants to.........

Ride in comfort,
    John
    SealCreativeConcepts..com

Spyder Garage

Default Who opened the flood gates..!!

you did..!! deal with it..!! Congrats sell away..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool Who opened the flood gates?

I am sorry to have to say this in public. Pogo once said in the swamp, I have found the cause? It was you! This is the price you pay for a good product and a good Christmas Season marketing program. Don't knock it to hard there is some one out there wishing he or she had that kind of a response.

I know as I ordered mine today with the wife's credit card I left mine in my wallet her's is prettier.

All kidding aside I got the opportunity to sit a 2012 Spyder RT SE-5 this morning at breafast during the after breakfast tire kickin' session and I was impressed by the size and how different my feet felt verses the foot pegs. I probably will have to put road maps on my boots for a while so they don't get lost while running down the road.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ledford View Post
    I am sorry to have to say this in public. Pogo once said in the swamp, I have found the cause? It was you! This is the price you pay for a good product and a good Christmas Season marketing program. Don't knock it to hard there is some one out there wishing he or she had that kind of a response.

I know as I ordered mine today with the wife's credit card I left mine in my wallet her's is prettier.

All kidding aside I got the opportunity to sit a 2012 Spyder RT SE-5 this morning at breafast during the after breakfast tire kickin' session and I was impressed by the size and how different my feet felt verses the foot pegs. I probably will have to put road maps on my boots for a while so they don't get lost while running down the road.
    Hey, what a great idea for a new Seal product......A GPS system so your feet don't get lost while riding. I love it when you guys come up with new ideas for me

Ride in comfort,
    John
    SealCreativeConcepts.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ledford View Post

Knock it? Hey, only a fool would put a cork in the Goose that laid the Golden Egg I just don't want anyone kicking themselves in Jan. when things go back to normal and they have to pay shipping charges.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards