SpyderLovers Sponsor SPYDERPOPS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default LASER ALIGNMENT PARTY IN BIRMINGHAM AREA DEC. 7TH.

SPYDERPOPS AND LAMONSTER TEAM UP AGAIN to do their MAGIC LASER ALIGNMENTS in the Birmingham, AL area Dec. 7th.

Meet us here from 8:00am on:

Tony Authier's Man Cave / Bike Shop
    6454 Clay Palmerdale Road
    Pinson, AL

I hear that Tony's shop is a great place to visit, just to see his bikes and shop. He also has some interesting history with bikes and has worked with some very famous bike builders. You will get to meet other Spyder owners from the area as there will be a special meeting.

You will be amazed at how your Spyder will handle after you get it LASER ALIGNED. You will be smiling when you get your test run after we get through with your Spyder.

It's not just about tire wear, it's about how your Spyder handles also. It will go where you point it with less effort like we just installed power steering for the first time.

Let us know here if you plan to attend or contact Greg Cain at gcain@oxylance.com

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to it. I get real pleasure out of seeing a happy SpyderLover when we get done. And we provide some good entertainment for our customers.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    And we provide some good entertainment for our customers.
    I'll bet...you and Harvey are the best. Drag him to VA with you in January .
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    I'll bet...you and Harvey are the best. Drag him to VA with you in January .
    That would be about 1200 miles one way for him. If he wants to that would be great.

Spyder Garage

I know this is a tad bit old...but any plans to coming back to the area? Or south Mississippi/New Orleans area?
    2013 RTS SE5