Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default New

I've never been to one of these events.

Is there a list of activities yet?
    A list of rides?
    Does it cost anything to register to SpyderQuest?

Thanks,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by snics View Post

A list of rides?

Thanks,
    As we finalize things we will release this info, we are working on things now and need one more get together and we will have some info for all.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

I want to go. I will work on the boss!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by snics View Post

A list of rides?

Thanks,
    We went last year and had a great time. Yes there is a registration fee and don't worry about the rides - if anything like last year you will have your pick of a few great ones.
    The only recommendation we have is to book a hotel room early. We late booking last year and all of the better hotels were already booked up. We ended up in one I would not recommend to anyone "Americas Best" in Lake George....

Mike y Gail
    Plantagenet

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The $99 rate is sold out for Friday & Saturday. The rate is now $144.

Spyder Garage

The second host hotel info is listed here. Spyderquest 2014 ****2nd Host Hotel info****
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Default Update ????

I haven't been on site this for while. We did register at Six Flags Lodge, they gave us a discount rate for registering early. We did this last month, and their were no more $99.00 rooms then either. Had they put an itinerary and registration package out yet? I went last year was lots of fun. I only hope this year when we eat lunch , we will get serve. ( For the ones that went last year). LOL

Spyder Garage

Default room available...

Quote Originally Posted by I2BZ2W8 View Post
    The $99 rate is sold out for Friday & Saturday. The rate is now $144.
    We will be canceling our $99 reservation at the host hotel since we will be camping instead.

Not sure if they will allow me to transfer it to someone else, but we can try it if someone is interested...

Let me know by pm and we can try..

Jack
    Last edited by cjackg; 03-17-2014 at 07:54 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Ok, now that I have your attention, your are probably wondering where you could grab a drink at night ???? Well...... inside your hotel of course !!!!

\

But Randy, what if I'm hungry ????????? Not a problem folks, you have a diner inside your hotel that serves all three meals !!!! Enjoy great tasting food at one of the largest Johnny Rockets in the country, located near Lake George, NY on the lower level of Six Flags Great Escape Lodge. Designed to recreate the look and feel of a timeless hamburger and malt shop, this fun restaurant offers juicy hand-pressed burgers, classic sandwiches and hand-dipped Shakes and malts, reminiscent of the days when ‘soda jerks’ and bobby socks were all the rage.
    Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, diners in Lake George will enjoy an all-American look and feel, tabletop jukeboxes, authentic décor, a dancing wait staff featuring servers who know the secret behind getting ketchup out of the bottle.

Ok if that isn't enough, How about a Spa treatment ??? No problem.... Your host hotel has that too !!!! Save 20% when you call and mention Spyderquest.

What are you waiting for call or go online to reserve today !!!!!
    $99.00 a night, (two night minimum)

Website with all info here ------------> http://www.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/
    If you want to book on-line, the code is 091014SPYD
    As of today, 3/16/14, the code no longer works. Any chance of it being extended or get a new code? $99.00/night sure beats $169.00 (minimum)/night.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    As of today, 3/16/14, the code no longer works. Any chance of it being extended or get a new code? $99.00/night sure beats $169.00 (minimum)/night.

I wish............ We secured as many rooms as we could get at the super low price of $99 a night. Trust me, we tried.

The second Host Hotel is not far from the host resort, its very nice as well and there will be other Spyder riders staying there with you. We promise to try to make Spyderquest a great event for you no matter where you are staying.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    I wish............ We secured as many rooms as we could get at the super low price of $99 a night. Trust me, we tried.

The second Host Hotel is not far from the host resort, its very nice as well and there will be other Spyder riders staying there with you. We promise to try to make Spyderquest a great event for you no matter where you are staying.
    Thanks for trying. We did get a reservation yesterday at the Comfort Suites @$85/night. Thanks for setting that up. Look forward to being there! BTW, any info on when registration will start?
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    Thanks for trying. We did get a reservation yesterday at the Comfort Suites @$85/night. Thanks for setting that up. Look forward to being there! BTW, any info on when registration will start?

We are still working on some small details to make Spyderquest even better than last year. As of right now, we are opening registration on 5-20-14.
    Last edited by arntufun; 03-19-2014 at 03:34 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default spyderquest

Finally made reservations for spyderquest!! see everyone then. Do you have vendors there? If so what are they? Always looking for new stuff for bike.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Im booked..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Info?? Vendors / Events??

This is within Striking distance of home. Especially for newbie's such as my wife and I. Is there any additional info on this yet??

And if you are the "Camping" type. You might want to check out this new place in Lake George!

http://moosehillock.com/

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 603Trnsprt View Post
    This is within Striking distance of home. Especially for newbie's such as my wife and I. Is there any additional info on this yet??

And if you are the "Camping" type. You might want to check out this new place in Lake George!

http://moosehillock.com/

That's at least a 20 minute ride from most of the activities, you would be better off at Lake George RV park unless you need a tent site. Closing ceremony is there, but RV's and cabins only. Information will start coming out after Spyderfest.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default REGISTRATION

Our registration has been mailed, the event planned, the routes there and back have been programmed into Lucinda (our GPS).
    Looking forward to renewing friendships and making new ones.
    Now lets hope that the weather god(s) (far to many to name) look favourably upon us as they did last year.

Mike y Gail
    Plantagenet, ON

Spyder Garage

Randy Is there dealer close by so some of us coming up can have oil changes or services done?

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

jth

Default Registration mailed!

Hello,

Brand new spyder ryder here, just picked up my 2014 RT SM6 on Saturday.
    AND, we just mailed in our SyderQuest registration and reserved a site at Lake George RV Park. Looking forward to meeting new people and planning more rides!

We're signed up for the following agenda:
    Thursday - arrive, setup camp and pick up registration packet at GEL (1pm - 5pm)
    Friday - Covered Bridge ride (7:45am), Dinner/Cruise (5:30pm)
    Saturday - Lake Placid ride (8am), Closing Ceremony (5pm)
    Sunday - perhaps a morning Lake George ride, then head home to NH

Here is the website with event information and registration form we downloaded:
    http://kyoudai-games.com/spyderquest/

ride safe!
    John

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Randy Is there dealer close by so some of us coming up can have oil changes or services done?
    Both sponsors could take care of you. Arctic Adventures could take care of you on your way there or coming back from Lake George or Progressive Motorsports while you are in Lake George if you have the time. Click on there links to pick which one would work out better for you. When it gets close, just let them know you are coming.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Those that know me are probably going to be shocked, but I have signed up for the two rides that Ron is doing. These happen to be 2 of the longer, (read "faster"), rides. I am also going to be bringing 2 or 3 different batches of cookies for the closing ceremony. I've just gotta keep them under lock and key so that Randy doesn't get at them.

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest from Texas

I'd like to go... my wife and I have family in NY! Are there any riders heading out of Texas, or anyone we can hook up with and ride along with on that long journey north? Google says we will be going through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, a bit of Pennsylvania and then New York.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Both sponsors could take care of you. Arctic Adventures could take care of you on your way there or coming back from Lake George or Progressive Motorsports while you are in Lake George if you have the time. Click on there links to pick which one would work out better for you. When it gets close, just let them know you are coming.
    Thanks John {johnnyg ST} and Carol {cj/johnnyg RS}.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NoLmtz View Post
    I'd like to go... my wife and I have family in NY! Are there any riders heading out of Texas, or anyone we can hook up with and ride along with on that long journey north? Google says we will be going through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, a bit of Pennsylvania and then New York.
    Don't know what part of PA or when you will be through, but you are welcome to ride with us.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NoLmtz View Post
    I think I have my ducks in a row now... I'm in - wife won't be able to make it but I'll be making the 1,800 journey from Texas!! See you in September!

PS - I just booked GEL at the group rate for 9/11-9/14.

Jon
    SmoothSpyder Backrest | Removed 'CanAm' graphics | ThermoTech II Wrapped Exhaust | 2014 Vented Side Panels | BajaRon Sway Bar | BajaRon Heim Links | Bump Skid (via SpyderQuest & SpyderPops) | Rivco drink bracket, reversed, with X-Grip for phone holder | BRP Ultra Touring Windshield | Givi Hard Saddlebags | Russell Day-Long Seat