Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FRKSHO View Post
    I just started the SpyderQuest 2014 Facebook Page. Come on - give me some likes and start posting. If you have pics from last year or videos - let's get them on there !!!
    Terry : You go Girl!!!! Deanna777
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest 2014 sign-up

Did I see somewhere that Registration for SpyderQuest 2014 will start January 1st? Can't wait! When & where will we be able to register?
    Last edited by cyberbern; 12-20-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Spyder Garage

You will be able to register at www.spyderfest.com when they get the 2014 event on the page. Understand that will happen somewhere around January 1, 2014.

Carl
    2012 White RT Limited and 2013 Yellow ST-S Think 3 .i.

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by quickster47 View Post
    You will be able to register at www.spyderfest.com when they get the 2014 event on the page. Understand that will happen somewhere around January 1, 2014.

Carl
    Don't confuse SpyderFest with SpyderQuest.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

To all my friends and Spyderquest volunteers, supporters, and guests we wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting those new to the family. Ron
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    To all my friends and Spyderquest volunteers, supporters, and guests we wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting those new to the family. Ron
    Thanks Ron.

As someone who has been to your home and shared your hospitality and help, I can honestly say that you LIVE those words instead of just mouthing them.

The best to you and yours as well.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cleg View Post
    As one of the Ryde coordinators I am always looking for ideas...destinations? only rides, long rydes short rides, leaf peepers type rides??? Let me know either by reply or PM...any and all ideas are appreciated....
    How about a loop around the Great Sacandaga Lake?

A trip into the Berkshires? Lake Champlain? Vermont loop?

How about an "Iron Butt" loop that leaves NY, and goes through MA, up to ME and back across NH and VT to NY?
    Last edited by otter28169; 12-25-2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: more ideas
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERQUES 2014

We're booked at the Comfort Suites for the duration and just awaiting the registration. I will not screw up our registration this year...
    Looking forward to the event...renewing old friendships and making new

Mike y Gail
    Plantagenet, ON

Spyder Garage

Default Florida riders headed to Nova Scotia after spyderquest

This will be our first spyderquest so we figured seeing how we were over halfway there we would extend our vacation and head to Nova Scotia. If anyone has any tips for us going up that way and anything that is a must to see we would like any input. We only have 2 1/2 weeks and we would like to make it to Prince Edward Island. Our first stop after spyderquest will be Kennebunkport ME. Then from there we are headed to Bangor ME, Luenenburg NS, then onto Charlottetown, PEI. We will just be sight seeing as we ride, being we are on a time schedule and have to get back to work in Fl by Wed 24. Any suggest or routes will be appreciated. I have a ST and will be pulling a BRP trailer and CJ has a RS (can anyone give us an idea of the cost of the toll roads and bridges up that way) Looking forward to spyderquest and meeting alot of new friends. John and Carol

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    This will be our first spyderquest so we figured seeing how we were over halfway there we would extend our vacation and head to Nova Scotia. If anyone has any tips for us going up that way and anything that is a must to see we would like any input. We only have 2 1/2 weeks and we would like to make it to Prince Edward Island. Our first stop after spyderquest will be Kennebunkport ME. Then from there we are headed to Bangor ME, Luenenburg NS, then onto Charlottetown, PEI. We will just be sight seeing as we ride, being we are on a time schedule and have to get back to work in Fl by Wed 24. Any suggest or routes will be appreciated. I have a ST and will be pulling a BRP trailer and CJ has a RS (can anyone give us an idea of the cost of the toll roads and bridges up that way) Looking forward to spyderquest and meeting alot of new friends. John and Carol
    You have a really sweet trip planed. My only suggestion would be to stop at Bar Harbor and it is near Bangor. It's a cool little fishing and tourist town, like Kennebunkport. If you get there, check out Cadillac Mountain. The crew that died in the perfect storm was from Bar Harbor. You can drive right past the Bush compound and see his house as it is not far off the road in Kennebunkport. The graveyard for most of the Titanic victims is in Halifax, but to make that interesting you need someone that knows the history to connect you with the story of some of the victims compared to the movie. See you at Spyderquest.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear your coming to SpyderQuest. We went last year and had a great time. The New York Spyder Ryder's put on an excellent event and I can assure you it will be worth the trip.

I'm going to Nova Scotia in July and have spent numerous hours researching. The one "must do" is the Cabot Trail which is on Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia. If you can, spend a day in The Bay of Fundy, the worlds largest tide changes happen there. I'll send you some links and we will have to get together at SpyderQuest.

Greg
    Last edited by SpydermanCT; 01-22-2014 at 08:27 PM.
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Thanks for your info, I'm going to google earth to check it out now. We will be staying at the host lodge, we will try and touch base when it gets closer. Thanks again John and Carol

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydermanCT View Post
    Glad to hear your coming to SpyderQuest. We went last year and had a great time. The New York Spyder Ryder's put on an excellent event and I can assure you it will be with the trip.

I'm going to Nova Scotia in July and have spent numerous hours researching. The one "must do" is the Cabot Trail which is on Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia. If you can, spend a day in The Bay of Fundy, the worlds largest tide changes happen there. I'll send you some links and we will have to get together at SpyderQuest.

Greg

Find us at Syderquest 2014 and we'll share a drink and talk about Nova Scotia, we used to live there and have travelled the whole province....

Mike y Gail,
    Plantagenet, ON
    joysea190@gmail.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joysea View Post
    Find us at Syderquest 2014 and we'll share a drink and talk about Nova Scotia, we used to live there and have travelled the whole province....

Mike y Gail,
    Plantagenet, ON
    joysea190@gmail.com
    Sounds good Mike see you then.

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear your coming to SpyderQuest. We went last year and had a great time. The New York Spyder Ryder's put on an excellent event and I can assure you it will be worth the trip.

Greg
    But make sure that you go around counter clockwise. It is a much better view. If you are afraid of heights then go the other way around. Stop off in Chetticamp at the Acadian restaurant for lunch or supper for a real Acadian meal, you will love it. See you at Spyderquest.

Spyder Garage

When do we get to sign up?
    I don't want to spoil my perfect record!
    IBA #47122

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    When do we get to sign up?
    I don't want to spoil my perfect record!

We are working on a few things and should be ready to open registration in the spring.

Spyder Garage

I will be going to SpyderQuest too. Hope to see you there. I am planning a trip to New Bunswick in July and came across a great guidebook for Atlatic Canada http://www.motorcycletourguidens.com/ I ordered two copies, one for each bike. Shows all the interesting things to see.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250

Spyder Garage

Greg
    We are going the last two weeks of July, when are you going?
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    We are going the last two weeks of July, when are you going?
    My plan is to be in Yarmouth on July 11th and return to Connecticut by Sunday the 20th.
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    We are working on a few things and should be ready to open registration in the spring.
    Thanks Randy.
    I'm really looking forward to this year with you guys.
    IBA #47122

Spyder Garage

Default Things we would like to see or ride to at Spyderquest

Randy maybe you can help us on this. When we travel we like to see waterfalls, seeing how we will be in the mountains for spyderquest do you think one of your rides will be heading to White face mountain or high falls gorge. Or maybe you can direct us when we get there. Thanks John and Carol

Spyder Garage

Randy maybe you can help us on this. When we travel we like to see waterfalls, seeing how we will be in the mountains for spyderquest do you think one of your rides will be heading to White face mountain or high falls gorge. Or maybe you can direct us when we get there. Thanks John and Carol
    We will be returning to Whiteface this year as we realize there will be new faces there this year as well as one's that would like to go again and hope that it will not be in the clouds at the summit. I can also tell you that we are planning 2 others Saturday and 3 on Friday. We are planning a few surprises as well. Thanks, Ron
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

That area is nice between Whiteface Mt and Lake Placid. Surprise is good!
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250

Spyder Garage

I'm looking forward to this . . . it will be my first big Spyder-related event . . . booked my room at Comfort Inn for 10 through 13 September, tonight.

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)