Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    arntufun

Since we are almost sold out of rooms at this price, It's now time to inlist our vendors and donations for SpyderQuest.

This year Chuck (Spydaman60) will be handling this task. All Vendors will be allowed to set up for free next to the host hotel to make it convienent for our guests. As you can see there are many guests already booked for this event, and it's obvious SpyderQuest is where you will want to be.

We also would love to receive donations to give away as prizes to our guests. Last year, we had a very unique and fun way to give these prizes away and all of our guests had a great time as well. In return we will promote your products via postings, banners and verbal discussions during Spyderquest even if you can't make it to our event. Please contact Spydaman60 for details.

Spyder Garage

After yesterdays meeting, several things were discussed and one of the best liked event from last year (The Dinner/Cruise) will be back, but on Friday evening. Opening event will take place again on Thursday afternoon, but at the host Resort. We will be adding a closing ceremony with Bingo on Saturday with the location TBA, but most likely at the LGRV park. Now this is being looked at, we have been asked to have a farewell bunch on Sunday morning and would like your opinion if this is of interest. Another thought and this came from last years vendors is to add Wednesday just for vendors. We are planning six or so rides and will be finalized in the spring so here is your time to have input. Thanks Ron
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Default Let's go ryding

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    After yesterdays meeting, several things were discussed and one of the best liked event from last year (The Dinner/Cruise) will be back, but on Friday evening. Opening event will take place again on Thursday afternoon, but at the host Resort. We will be adding a closing ceremony with Bingo on Saturday with the location TBA, but most likely at the LGRV park. Now this is being looked at, we have been asked to have a farewell bunch on Sunday morning and would like your opinion if this is of interest. Another thought and this came from last years vendors is to add Wednesday just for vendors. We are planning six or so rides and will be finalized in the spring so here is your time to have input. Thanks Ron
    I for one would like to go on some rydes, as we not locals and would like to area.
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

Spyder Garage

That really sounds great Ron. The rides will be great and hopefully get to go on some roads that Deb and I have not been on before. I love the fact that all the vendors will be right at the host motel. Looking forward to it.

Spyder Garage

Just reserved room for SpydrQuest by phone. Was told there are 2 rooms left. Will be there on 9-11 thru 9-13 and am looking forward to this.

Clarence
    2013 RT Limited , black currant

Spyder Garage

Default Rydes 2014

Quote Originally Posted by bscrive View Post
    That really sounds great Ron. The rides will be great and hopefully get to go on some roads that Deb and I have not been on before. I love the fact that all the vendors will be right at the host motel. Looking forward to it.
    As one of the Ryde coordinators I am always looking for ideas...destinations? only rides, long rydes short rides, leaf peepers type rides??? Let me know either by reply or PM...any and all ideas are appreciated....

Spyder Garage

Default Want to see the surrounding area

Would like to see the area around the main hotel. length does not matter, as we will always end up at the hotel.
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

Spyder Garage

During Americade the ride to Lake Placid is popular. Approx. 2 hours with a few areas to stop and enjoy or shop and eat.

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I enjoyed the ride to Whiteface MT at SpyderQuest because we got to pick our way home from Lake Placid. Maybe a little more Vt.
    Last edited by Highwayman2013; 11-18-2013 at 12:29 PM.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    I enjoyed the ride to Whiteface MT at SpyderQuest because we got to pick our way home from Lake Placid.
    many people enjoyed this, and we are talking about about a couple of option rides for this years event as well. too early to post anything yet, but you'll like what you see when it is posted!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    I enjoyed the ride to Whiteface MT at SpyderQuest because we got to pick our way home from Lake Placid. Maybe a little more Vt.
    Format will be the same, just more of a good thing. We have lots of rides in the works, because we are expecting more SpyderLovers. Some may want to go back to Whiteface and some have not been there. There will also be other rides into the area that will not include Whiteface. We through this out for suggestions, cause maybe someone has an idea that we have not thought of. I am looking at a couple of rides I led during Americade. Tell you more later, Ron
    Last edited by rnet; 11-18-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Farewell brunch sounds good, didn't make it last year, got our room booked and can't wait.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xmanjr View Post
    Farewell brunch sounds good, didn't make it last year, got our room booked and can't wait.
    russ, so glad you and linda are coming and have booked the host hotel!! looking forward to some good rides!! say hi to linda for us!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Ellenville???

As in; "Rte 209, and down below the Rondout Reservoir" Ellenville??
    We're going to have to meet!
    Don't know how I missed this conversation ! Yes - Ellenville - just below the reservoir. We ride up your way all the time. Do you have sleds. I used to ride at Round Pond as a kid. Is it still open to ride. Come on down !

Spyder Garage

Default Maybe more ROOMS?

Brought up Spyderquest at last nights meeting and mentioned that all rooms at host hotel were gone. Any chance that maybe you could locate another hotel for guests that did not make it at the host hotel?
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Farewell Brunch Yes!
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default gcwheeler

When can we register ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by viperryder View Post
    Brought up Spyderquest at last nights meeting and mentioned that all rooms at host hotel were gone. Any chance that maybe you could locate another hotel for guests that did not make it at the host hotel?
    Yes, Randy is looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by GC Wheeler View Post
    When can we register ?
    Registration will be when we get online registration done, most likely not before spring. Thanks, Ron
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

I missed a meeting?? I must have hit my head pretty hard. Am I understanding right that the hotel/waterpark is now booked up? I am really confused and very lost.
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Default Hey Everybody !!!

I just started the SpyderQuest 2014 Facebook Page. Come on - give me some likes and start posting. If you have pics from last year or videos - let's get them on there !!!

Spyder Garage

Great job Terri.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default No Room At The Inn

Oh Well..............................................
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Hang in there Steve, Randy is working on that.
    Happy Spyder Owner

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Boots's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Red face SPYDERQUEST 2014

Does anyone know when we need to register for the event ? Thank you, boots {Deb}

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Does anyone know when we need to register for the event ? Thank you, boots {Deb}
    It will be in the spring, but if you don't have your motel room it is best to get that now. Information on the second motel is in the events forum. Spyderquest 2014 ****2nd Host Hotel info****

Happy Spyder Owner