Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default PATRIOT GUARD FLAG HOLDER

I was the first to get my Patriot Guard Flag Holder from Seal Creative Concepts. John Anderson let me be the 1st to get one a couple of days ago with the understanding that I would keep my mouth shut until today. Man! That was tough to do!!!

I LOVE THEM!

I've been fortunate to watch the entire process from idea, design and completion. My order was placed as soon as I saw the prototype.

I'm not the greatest wrench turner, but was able to install it myself, including the wiring. Really, no big deal. If I can do it anybody......

Good luck John, here's hoping your new products turn out to be a huge success. Flags are going to be flying in Portland!!!

p.s. the vertical LEDs are a brilliant RED - not washed out like what you see in the photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Slybird; 10-29-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Slybird View Post
    I was the first to get my Patriot Guard Flag Holder from Seal Creative Concepts. John Anderson let me be the 1st to get one a couple of days ago with the understanding that I would keep my mouth shut until today. Man! That was tough to do!!!

I LOVE THEM!

I've been fortunate to watch the entire process from idea, design and completion. My order was placed as soon as I saw the prototype.

I'm not the greatest wrench turner, but was able to install it myself, including the wiring. Really, no big deal. If I can do it anybody......

Good luck John, here's hoping your new products turn out to be a huge success. Flags are going to be flying in Portland!!!

p.s. the vertical LEDs are a brilliant RED - not washed out like what you see in the photos.
    You must have taken that picture on Saturday's ride to Cannon Beach, Or. What a beautiful day on the Coast. Too bad the weather's about to change. Thanks for all your support and encouragement.

Ride in Comfort,
    John
    Seal Creative Concepts

RodMyers

How much is this going to cost?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RodMyers View Post
    How much is this going to cost?
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Pleas go to sealcreativeconcepts.com., Click the Products Page and see kits for a price on the total package.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Seal Creative Concepts

Spyder Garage

No I was then john then you? Get it right. Hahahaaaaaaaaaa

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spacetrucker View Post
    No I was then john then you? Get it right. Hahahaaaaaaaaaa