Spyder Garage

Default Advanced Search Format

Since the recent update, the entry boxes in the advanced search are very narrow...only about half the text entered actually shows.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Since the recent update, the entry boxes in the advanced search are very narrow...only about half the text entered actually shows.
    I read a note from Lamont to PM him with any issues I don't have to run in compatibility mode anymore to get the emoticons to work
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    I read a note from Lamont to PM him with any issues I don't have to run in compatibility mode anymore to get the emoticons to work
    I'm glad I read this . . . the emoticons had stopped working for me . I checked my compatibility settings and I had this site listed. I deleted it, and they work again!

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)