Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Default Finding Threads you posted to

I belong to another forum that has a link at the top of the the forum pages like SL does for "What's New". They also have a link for "Show new replies to your posts". This brings up all threads you have ever posted in (not just ones you started) that have had new replies. They just did a user survey and that particular link was identified as the most useful link by a huge margin. I know it's the one I always use and I'm on that site everyday and have been for 10 years. I think having that same type of link on SL would be a great improvement.
    2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Spyder Garage

Default what is this

if you go to the upper right of the page you will see welcome, your name click on your name. when the page turns to your picture it says right below your picture, find my posts, find my latest started treads, is that what you are looking for
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cuznjohn View Post
    if you go is list o the upper right of the page you will see welcome, your name click on your name. when the page turns to your picture it says right below your picture, find my posts, find my latest started treads, is that what you are looking for

Not exactly. What the link does is list ALL threads you have ever posted to that have had new replies since you last viewed them, regardless of who started the thread.
    2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights